Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: My Account got locked.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Title says it all, my account got locked. I have been a member for a long time and know the rules well, I however broke the rules for relisting and they caught me on it plain and simple. To all others of you who do may be breaking the rules daily, this is proof the system really works, they do check up on it and eventually it will catch up with you. I apologize for the violation. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: My Account got locked.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

And that my friend is what makes Mautofied such a great place to buy, sell, & trade. We are not like several "other" sites where it is a free-for-all haven for scammers & spammers. We actually monitor our site very closely. You have been a witness to that first hand. Like other big sites on the web we have big bills that go along with what we do. It takes a lot of bandwidth to service our 168,254 members (We add about 100 new members every single day so that number will rise quickly) We also have a small group of very dedicated employees who gotta eat too. That's why we hope that people will spend a couple bucks here and there on their listing. It not only helps you, it helps us too. We are constantly looking for ways to improve your experience with Mautofied.com and many of you have noticed some subtle but awesome changes in your "My Account" area. It's only gonna get better from here on out too. Our list of things to do is long but we have made some progress on it recently. If anyone reading this has any feedback or suggestions for us please feel free to email me directly or send a message to help@mautofied.com or you can post right on this thread if you like. Your input is always welcome and appreciated.

BTW I unlocked your account for you.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm 

I just wanted to say, that I think you guys have done an awesome job with this site!! And i know for a fact that this is the best site out there! Keep up the good work guys!And thanks for everything!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I would like to be able to Sort my SOLD Listings in my Account Profile by the SOLD Date. I am filing Bankruptcy and had to use it to show When I Sold each vehicle..... Just would have been alot easier if I could have Sorted them instead of having to go through each one and write down which was Sold When. Just my opinion.... lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i agree, you guys are doin a great job, keep up the good work :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Thanks alot for the unlock. And yes I also have to agree you guys do a great job, I am a junky for sure on this site and dont know what I would do if there were no mautofied or nobody to run it. Oddly enough I have been a member for over 4 years on here and have made a lot of trades and sales on here, and I just realized that you could buy bumps and do it that way, site has changed alot since I joined up years ago. And yes I purchased some bumps, good deal. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm 

would you mind unlocking my account, it was simple mistake on mobile, trying to renew another listing yet put one tjat was already up by mistake, trying to provide for my famil and keep the house and had someone wanting to buy one but get on and the account is locked :twisted: and was going to pay asking price...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Your account is now unlocked.

You had 2 ads running for your 1969 Volkswagen Bug at the same time for 47 days straight before you got turned in. You posted both of them the same day. One was in the Mini Truck category and the other one was in the Euro category and each ad had a different picture.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 am 

please unlock my account. i posted a audi a6

i wasnt gonna sell it so i deleted it. but then changed my mind again and reposted it the next day.

please unlock my account. ive been a memeber for a few years now and would love to keep enjoying this great site!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 pm 

I don't know what I did wrong but can someone please unlock my account? I use it so much thank you

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]