Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: my acc got locked
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:29 pm 

My Account Got Locked then they block my ip this is the deal i traded a 57 chevy wagon off and my deal full thow so i put it back on a few days leter you all know that i am a big trader on here and they are a lot of bullshiter on here that never trades this is just bullshit if eney one wount to trade come on over to rajunk they are not no bullshiter up ther this is mitchell606

Post subject: Re: my acc got locked
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

mitchell606 wrote:
My Account Got Locked then they block my ip this is the deal i traded a 57 chevy wagon off and my deal full thow so i put it back on a few days leter you all know that i am a big trader on here and they are a lot of bullshiter on here that never trades this is just bullshit if eney one wount to trade come on over to rajunk they are not no bullshiter up ther this is mitchell606

Lol! I like how the ONLY capitol letters you used in your entire rant was the first 4 words, and your lack of punctuation such as periods (aside from the general inability to spell anything that has more than 3 or 4 letters in it) kind of shows everyone who reads this how smart of an individual you really are.
First rule of thumb, do not EVER remove your ads until you get home from actually selling or trading the item/vehicle. Hell, I know of one person in particular on here that sold their truck weeks ago and they still have the ad up (even after I called them on the phone in reference to their CL ad and they told me it was sold), and then I see it still up on here for sale so I message them(asking them why doesn't he remove it if it's sold) and get no response, yet the ad remains. Lol.

Some people......wait.....I'm beginning to believe it's MOST people now days. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The way you handled the situation is the reason why your account was locked, blocked, closed, & banned. You marked your vehicle as Sold and re-posted it SEVERAL times after you were warned & locked. It's not like it should have been a surprise.

Here is what you emailed to me after I locked your account the second time.

"my acc is lock what is going on i just put my 57 chevy wagon back on here becash my deal fellthow if that is what it is i am a big uaseder of this site you have done me like this in the pass this is bullshit i will pull all of my cars off here i am a big trader and i know a lot of people on here and i will knok the hell out of this site"

NEVER mark your vehicle as Sold if you don't have cash in your hand or a trade sitting in your driveway.

We have a dedicated group of members who police this site looking for this type of activity and report it. We try to keep this site an even playing field for all of our members. If you want an advantage over everyone else there is a way but it will cost you a little bit of money. Free ads can now be upgraded very easily when you edit your listing by clicking the UPGRADE NOW>> link that is right below the Remove Listing button. By clicking that link you can buy Bumps, Pictures, and every other option available.

You accused me of doing YOU wrong in the past and said it was bullshit when in all reality you broke the rules and got caught, warned, then locked. It's not my fault if you can't follow the rules. Then you have the audacity to threaten to take all of your cars off the site (when your account is locked all your cars disappear from our site) then threaten to get all of your Mautofied friends together and "knock the hell out of this site." If your Mautofied friends knew you were breaking the rules like that they would probably not be too happy about it. At the end of the day I think there may be hope for you after all so you know what? I'm gonna unlock your account for you. Please follow our posting rules from now on because I can guarantee you that there will be no more mercy if you fail to follow the rules from now on. Thank you.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

And another thing, please put a valid price (or $1 if you are not sure or only want to trade) on your listings then contact me at the Help Desk to get your ads unlocked. On Mautofied.com there are only 2 types of prices. The real price or $1 indicating that you are interested in trading only. Anything higher than $1 and less than the actual price you are willing to accept is considered cheating by trying to gain an unfair advantage in the search rankings because higher prices are listed first.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:44 pm 

thanks you very much it was my fart i was not thanking when my deal fell thow and i put it back on here sorry thanks mitchell

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

mitchell606 wrote:
thanks you very much it was my fart i was not thanking when my deal fell thow and i put it back on here sorry thanks mitchell

Lol. AGAIN!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:03 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I really don't even think this guy is typing in english.

Tell you what bud, ill trade you this for the mini cooper

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

That sounds like a good deal to me!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:54 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: clowning

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:57 pm 

ya my account got closed for some reason can u please tell me why and how it can be resolved whats the deal this time seems like i got banned once a month for nothing

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next