Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: liars n cheaters
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 am 

I talked to a guy yesterday who said his engine had been rebuilt a couple months ago. I asked if he had proof like any other normal person would. He said I lost it. First thing went through my mind was he's probably lying so I said, yeah I bet thanks anyway. Then he gets all irate telling me I don't need it anyway. Blah blah blah. I mean come on. Anybody who is selling a car keeps a reciept especially of a rebuild, cause they know any normal person is gonna ask.

Post subject: Re: liars n cheaters
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:59 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well you need to remember that the average " mental " age on here is around 12 years old so 12 year olds loose stuff !! :lol: I have noticed too that every used motor that installed on here usually has 60k on it, and every rebuilt GM trans get Corvette servo's as well !! :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 am 

This is an awesome site. It would be whole lot better without all these scammers. I don't know about all the rest of the "honest" people here. But I tell every potential sale everything I know about said object. I don't like to get f**ked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:11 pm 

yeah it seems every car on this site has about 250,000 miles on the body, but has a brand new engine! LOL but anyways i always use the old saying, believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see!! but anyways if i make a deal i always check it out completly,i dont ever take any ones word on it. i also take in account that most people dont trade cars unless there is something wrong with it, but they are a select few on this site that just like to swap and trade,like me i will get bored with a car after a while and just want to swap it to something else and so on.... so when making a deal dont take someones word that the car is rebuilt,always assume that it isnt and if you like the car, go look it over and drive it and proceed to make a deal... good luck and happy trading

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm 

And every car with a miss in the engine has a cam, hahaha. Too much overpriced junk on here but what can you do. If you deleted all the 90s model xcivics and s10s this site would have about 1/5 of the members.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm 

What happened to the good old American?. The one who helped others, and wasn't out for just himself. Haha United states my a$$. Its people like that who give this place a bad name.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

chriszibble wrote:
What happened to the good old American?. The one who helped others, and wasn't out for just himself. Haha United states my a$$. Its people like that who give this place a bad name.

If you're not saying this sarcastically then you're not old enough to remember that it's always been this way.

There never was, and never will be a "good old american" short of clint eastwood and clark griswold.

You can say ass. And im pretty sure that the united states gets its bad name from things other than shady car salesmen who are still awaiting their high school diploma.

This is mautofied. Its full of nonsense, liars, stupid kids, people peddling trash, etc. That's part of it. With time and patience you can stand to make a sizeable amount of cash on here, if you learn to sort through the idiots.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:42 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

This is mautofied. Its full of nonsense, liars, stupid kids, people peddling trash, etc. That's part of it. With time and patience you can stand to make a sizeable amount of cash on here, if you learn to sort through the idiots.

Sizeable amount of cash ?? on here ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Been here over 5 years, did OK but wouldn't throw the "sizeable cash " card out there !! Back in the day this site kicked A$$ !! Now, not so much. :cry: :cry: :cry: ALOT of people on here looking to sell stuff thats just not worth what they are asking. The market for this stuff is real soft and it has to be priced right to move and people just don't get that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:11 pm 

Exactly. They don't have nada and black book for nothing. Mods don't bring 1000% profit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OUTCAST13 wrote:
Sizeable amount of cash ?? on here ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Been here over 5 years, did OK but wouldn't throw the "sizeable cash " card out there !! Back in the day this site kicked A$$ !! Now, not so much. :cry: :cry: :cry: ALOT of people on here looking to sell stuff thats just not worth what they are asking. The market for this stuff is real soft and it has to be priced right to move and people just don't get that.

ive made a good bit of money on here. Guess you're just not selling the right stuff or you're settling too easy. it took a while, i made most of my money on CL for a while, but now its picked up on here and im doing fine. Ready to trade out of the two vehicles i have.

And i love when people think mods INCREASE value. if anything, they decrease it because you have to find someone that wants the same shit you do.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next