Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Administrators
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:07 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i read the posts where people try to argue with enigma and stuff on the last website i mean do you really think ure  going to win or that its even a good idea i mean ive done stuff wrong on here dumb stuff on my part like huge avaters and stuff like that and hes always nice about it but i mean if he wanted to be an ass he could just delete your account but he isnt and hes nice and then sumbdy always answers back well other people do it or some crap like that just my rant for today maybe this is brawl room material not sure so i put i here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:28 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

saw it got moved i realized it should hav been here aftet i posted thanks enigma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:38 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

this ought to be a fun  thread.

There are always a few people who make it a calling in life to get on forums (whether it be Mautofied or whatever) and argue with Admins.  I always try to be nice the first time. Then if the person doesnt comply with the rules, that is when I can be an ass. For the most part, people think they should have "freedom of speach" and "freedom to use the internet as they please".

Well they couldn't be more wrong, everything that goes on in this forum (and Mautofied Network), is the responsibility of us, the team who manages it, and the parties who own it. So, the so called freedom to do and say as you please, can have direct legal consequences for MAUTOFIED NETWORK.

With the greatest of respect, we will always protect the interests of this site (and others in Mautofied Network), if that means we ban, or close posts/threads that we feel are not in the interests of the forum or even the public at large. 

All in all, we have great members here on Mautofied.  There will always be a few bad seeds on any forum.  However, I am excited about our future.  We have some great things in the works and it is only going to get better! 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:39 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=JustinArgo]saw it got moved i realized it should hav been here aftet i posted thanks enigma[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, it could actually go in either topic.  I just thought it would get better traffic in the "Brawl Room."  Everyone loves a fight!!!   

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:36 am 

well put we all love a fight haha, anyways I agree why agrue with the law makers haha, it gets you no where, does it make you look cool? NO just makes you look like a fool and ass at that...THE END

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Its that old saying -- "I fought the Law, and the Law won!"  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:56 pm 

exactly, thats just it you cant win, you have no rights to be honest except to keep things clean, follow the rules and you will be O.K.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:31 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yeah beat his azz  do it do it, uhhhhhhhhh what we talkin bout again??? lol sorry had to chime in. he he   take care all.  matt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=Lonebker]yeah beat his azz  do it do it, uhhhhhhhhh what we talkin bout again??? lol sorry had to chime in. he he   take care all.  matt[/QUOTE]

post w_h_o_r_e  LOL

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:06 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

[QUOTE=CavyTX]exactly, thats just it you cant win, you have no rights to be honest except to keep things clean, follow the rules and you will be O.K.[/QUOTE]

You have the same rights that any descent person anywhere else has ?..... only here there is a no bs policy, what people dont get I think is that the forum is attached to an actual business. Money is being made by sellers and the owner of mautofied and for someone to come here and break the rules can damage the relationship between buyer and seller and mautofied and the public.
Say,  you head to the dealership because you saw a  billboard  (your listing) advertising a car, you tell the sales person Bob (mautofied) you want to test drive that bad boy so he goes to get the keys. A few minutes pass and you over hear two other sales people say " yeah some chump bobs working wants to test drive that piece of a fag mobile" you would either walk out and if you do not have nice things to say about that dealership, or youd stay drive it and most likely not buy because the poo talking put doubts in your head about the whole deal.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next