Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Jacked up prices!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 am 

i get so tired of looking at vehicles and the price is $1. what? i personally think price sells. the funny thing is the $1 price person is sometimes the person that says , { that a$$hole didnt want this car anyway} or make other neg. comments toward what was maybe a buyer? . dont grumble because tire kickers, lowballers, and dumbasses respond. price the vehicle and you will either get offers or realize the price you have is out of line. i have a car listed here and i am quickly figuring out i am too high for what i have. if i over paid thats my fault, if i overspent on goodies thats also my fault, and if i think my car is worth more than you think its worth we both have our opinions. the ole saying goes > WOW look at that price on that car! must be a display / show car and actually not really for sale at that ridiculas price!!!! we all have had the > rare vehicle, mine was better that that one, i SOLD mine for less that he is asking for his[ key word is SOLD], and all the other behind the scene comments we all know and make. but back to the $1 price. why not put $9999999.00 as a price? perhaps you will get more 'lookers' and the same amount of' buyers' but seriously i dont know why some cars dont sell and DO have' real life prices '? are we smart? even a good swap meet seller has his items priced even if high or low. the 'right' price sells unreal prices cant sell. keep our troops in your thoughts and prayers! thanks hope this helps sell atleast $1 ONE car!

i posted in the brawl section for the fighters!!!! :twisted: :evil: :lol: :?: get it ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 am 

how bout i traded a boy my camo 2008 honda rancher for his brute force, (that faggot screwed me royally on it). But thats ok. I fixed the piece of s**t and sold it a few months later. He is still on here tryin to sell my old rancher for $5200!!! Are you kiddin me? $5200 for a 08 rancher 420? He says the silverbacks he has for it have 90% tread, b.s, my buddy that bought it in 2008 from the dealership took it straight home and put the silverbacks on it and they have been on there every since. Me and him both rode the hell out of those tires on pavedroads. They MAY have 50% tread. Not to mention that thing has been RAGGED out since the day it was bought! haha. After I put the lift on it i broke many axles and ripped a lot of cv boots. Bet he never tells the buyer that. I also bet that if any one that goes to buy it will check the front and rear end dope and the engine oil that they will all be about 50% water just like that damn brute force i got from him.(he told me he changed all fluids after every ride, eveything was full of water and no oil)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:12 pm 

Another good one is when u put on ur add what ur looking for and they send u trade offers on some pos not even close to anythang u are looking for pep need to use some common sense

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 pm 

or you get the person to ask you for a trade but you give them 5000.00 dollars to make the trade equal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) sounds great :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2