Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: This is the crap that bugs me.......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

The following truck has been listed like 4 times on here for some dumb prices. 2 days ago it was $4500. Now someone just listed it for 11k. AND THEY LISTED THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT THE OTHER GUY LISTED AT $4500! And its someone in Owensboro who is a new member, but I think the ip address needs checks. Its probablly that douche BigShow aka wickedcobra that was banned once before for retarded crap like this..../

http://www.mautofied.com/2001-Dodge-Ram ... 100366482/

Post subject: Re: This is the crap that bugs me.......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually it was ridinlo98 and his new user name culpqc trying to sell that truck on 2 different accounts. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It has been handled and both accounts are now locked. If you see this truck under yet another username please let me know so I can lock that account as well. After further investigation it was determined that these accounts are indeed linked to wicked94cobra.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

for all yalls info im ridinlo98 and wickedcobra and all those others u named are different people than me, so before yall go lockin account y dont u check with that person first, i have never done anything to cause problems with this site, i just read this and called my buddy cuz i had no idea he is the reason my account is locked, so before u start callin people retards y dont u find out the story fuck head, i had no idea wat was goin on, i havent logged into my account since i got my last truck which is a 99 silverado, so dont u say ridinlo98 is also called someother user name cuz u have no idea wat ur talkin about...so i dont no wat all problems have been caused but leave my username out of it and unlock my account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 pm 

u just admitted you are ridinlo98 and wickedcobra, which right there violates the rules.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

wat i said was im ridinlo98 and wickedcobra and the other names are a different person...meaning ridinlo98 is one person wickedcobra and all the others are a different person...look at the time i joined and the time the other accounts joined, that should prove i couldnt have done it, i kno the policies and have no reason to break them, i have no idea who wilson the original poster is nor do i want to, all i want is my account to be unlocked cuz some dick head saw a truck on here and saw there is a few usernames from owensboro so they all must be the same person...i have had my same username since 2006, y would i just now try to make multiple accounts now, when they are crackin down on that

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

So let me get this straight.... You have a 99 Silverado and only one account yet your user name ridinlo98 and culpqc both had the same 01 Dodge Ram for sale on each account??? And you called your buddy because its his fault u got locked?? Sorry man but it just dont add up... And telling us Admins to unlock your account probably isnt the right approach for getting something done when its obvious that you broke the rules....

And because the dates the account was created does not mean a thing if u create a account every day u will have dates for accounts started every day......

Just saying things from where im sitting...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

yes it does make sense because they guy who had the usernames wicked cobra and all those used my account to list a truck a little over a month ago, i had no idea he put another truck on my account cuz i havent logged on in over a month, the reason he used my account is because he was blocked, as far as the last username yall are mentioning that starts with a c, i have never heard of it, u kno i feel like im havin to prove myself in front of a jury whch is bullshit, cuz i have done nothin wrong except bein a member for 6 years, so if yall are goin to let someone screw up someone elses account go for it, but i have done nothing to cause this, so yea im tellin u to unlock my account cuz im pissed off cuz yall are accusing me of something i didnt do...i still dont really kno wats goin on, all u got to do is unlock my account and let me change my password so no one can log onto my account, cuz the only thing i have done is give my username and password to my best friend so he can trade a truck...big deal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here are the facts in this case and they speak for themselves.
ridinlo98 & culpqc both had the same identical 2001 Dodge Ram listed on their accounts at the same time. Both user names had logged into their accounts within minutes of each other using either the same computer or the same network because they shared the same identical IP address. The password for the culpqc account and the wicked94cobra account are identical except the last 2 characters. This ties all 3 user names together. You asked me how I'm going to let someone mess up someone else's account. I will turn that around and ask you that very same question. If it's not you posting the same truck on 2 different accounts then why don't you ask your buddy why he is messing up your account and getting you locked?

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

and i did ask him about an hour ago and he said when he went to work he had that dodge on my account, so then he was goin to create a new account at his work that way he can log on without my info, ive only had 1 account and thats ridinlo98, like i said ive been an active member for 5 or 6 years, never gave any trouble and this site has helped me out many times, why would i do anything to screw myself over, all i kno is my buddy was just suppose to list 1 truck on my account and that was a lifted green f250, wat else he put on here i have no idea cuz he hasnt told me and like i said i havent been on in over a month since i traded my lifted black jeep grand cherokee, so anything listed after the jeep and the f250 i have no knowledge about

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next