Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: LOW BALLERS REALLY PISS ME OFF
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 am 

This is what i am talking about... i have cash in hand and offered it to a NON V-TECH CAR and this is what the guy wrote back....."Haha. Really? Wow. Talk about a low ball offer. Damn. I mean half! Haha. Good luck with that bro. "book" has nothing to do with a 20 year old civic with 237k on it. I'm gonna let u down easy and tell u, no thanks. But good luck with finding what u are looking for. Thanks." I mean come on the car has 237k on it and he wants 4k for it :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am 

Everyone needs to stop bitching. Ppl can ask whatever they want for their cars. Yes they can be completley out of their mind, but who cares, theyll never sell it. I dont know about you guys but that dosent hurt my feelings any. And once again everyone on the KBB train, get over it! In alot of curcimstances, yes you can use it, but when your getting into body drops and billet wheels thats a whole diffrent ball park. Just because you offered someone something, and they didnt want it, dont come on here and cry. Alot of times depending on geological location, vehicles will hold value better, or be worth more. Like said before, BMWs may be a dime a dozen in florida, making them easy to come by, but in here in St. Louis, BMWs arent a dime a dozen. Mautofied is full of punk kids looking to get an arm and a leg for everything, if you dont like it surf craigslist, otherwise weed through the dumb offers and dumb ppl, and you eventually find something.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

No people have a right to bitch... mautofied should screen listings, and look at postings before they are allowed to go live. If your listing looks like it is from a complete dumb ass then it will be rejected. ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:10 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

menaice wrote:
No people have a right to bitch... mautofied should screen listings, and look at postings before they are allowed to go live. If your listing looks like it is from a complete dumb ass then it will be rejected. ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :lol:

You know you can change the price once it's listed right ??? Yeah, more Mautofied police ................

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OUTCAST13 wrote:

You know you can change the price once it's listed right ??? Yeah, more Mautofied police ................

:lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4