Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: LOW BALLERS REALLY PISS ME OFF
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm 

K this is what piss's me off! when im asking 12,500 for a car obo and Mcclintock says yo il give u 7 k for the car lmk... i no whats invested to my car n how much the stuff i bought costs.. no my enitre cars history no what i want... just stuped when low life broke ass people try to lowball u... MAUTOFIED YOU SHOULD SUSPEND low life low ballers from ur site :twisted: there a waste of mine n everyone elses time...

Low ballers get some real money b4 u search to buy a car!!! :lol:

Post subject: Re: LOW BALLERS REALLY PISS ME OFF
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:42 pm 

he offered you more than it blue books for.

your asking double blue book.

i dont see the issue.

But i agree, low ballers should be banned, so should people who ask double what their car is worth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

It's a buyers market right now, even with tax money out there cars aren't really moving. If you have it long enough and get desperate 7k might look pretty good !!! CASH IS KING !!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:18 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

If the 7k he offered was over your book value you should be so lucky i know damn well i would not pay a whole lot over book value for any car. I have 20k invested in a custom blazer but i know if i get 6k out of it then that would be a good deal. You will NEVER get the money out of them that you put in. Asking someone to pay double the blue book is crazy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Double blue book? Really bro? Did you really try to pull that? I'm amazed, I thought i was the only one with balls....lol. Chances are if your asking double the book value.... your not going to get it. This is mautofied...I know but heres a few things to consider (even though i hate to admit it myself).
1) When you modify a car you don't magically make it's "value" increase.
2) Just because you paid "X" amount for modification, it doesn't mean you take car's value (+) "X" = "My sale price"
3) When pricing your car....If you think it may be valued for more than what Kelly Blue Book values it, add a little and see where it goes. But don't double it. Not on a car that is now 11 yrs old.
4) If you really have 12k to invest in a vehicle. Dont invest it in a vehicle not worth 12k.
5) All of you with Honda's, S10's and Silverado's.....Please see #3, and #4 because...well, you know!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 pm 

Heres a thought.

De-Modify. :o

Take whatever you have invested in aftermarket parts off...Replace with stock...If you dont have stock parts..Its worth paying for to sell your car

Your more likely to get SOME money back selling just the parts themselves rather than the whole car with a marked up value..Thus, lowering your asking price for the car AND THEN that 7K offer dosnt sound so bad. Does it?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:55 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

It amazes me at some of these prices... yea a car can look amazing but it dont mean that its worth XXXXXX amount of dollars. Some people do some customizing and make it look good they think they just shit a golden nugget :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

menaice wrote:
It amazes me at some of these prices... yea a car can look amazing but it dont mean that its worth XXXXXX amount of dollars. Some people do some customizing and make it look good they think they just shit a golden nugget :lol:

A Men to that! See this all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 pm 

I really Hate seeing all these WAYYYYY over priced C-10s and other as such People look at your pos and evaluate it as such and price it right and people wont piss you off because they so called low-ball you if your vehicle is worth 7000 even though you have 12000 in it price it at 7000 because thats what you will get Part of the deal come on now

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Man I totally agree. Another big vehicle on here is the Lincoln LS, They certainly dont blue book for much, like a good 01 model with 100xxxmi blues for 4k. And I see stock ones on here for 6-9k!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I couldnt believe it. I seen one I wanted and told him my price, He freggin yelled at me, I told him that they dont blue for much and he told me hes not going off of kelly so get lost......lmao! :lol:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next