Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: about the stock 1996 integra gsr
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

now im not pissed off or anything and im sure he has the right to sell it for what he wants. but selling for what he wants and just plain ripping people off is another thing. especially since hes asking 1500 over kbb, and the cars not even moded. so me personaly i have to treat this car as if i was buying it from car dealer. its stock so i cant figure out were the 1500 is coming from so it cant go torwards the 4500 price tag. so what makes this DC2 worth 1500 more than all the other ones out there?`

i offered him the "Excellent" price and i guess that was not good enough for him.

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100346453.htm

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/acura/inte ... 000#survey

1996 Acura Integra GS-R Sport Coupe 2D
Private Party Value

1996 Acura Integra

Excellent $2,995
Good $2,670
Fair $2,145
Close

Private Party Value
This value assumes the vehicle has received the cosmetic and/or mechanical reconditioning needed to qualify it as "Excellent". This is not a transaction value; it is representative of a dealer's asking price and the starting point for negotiation.
Close
Poor

Severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition.
May have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body.
Branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage.
Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a "poor" vehicle because the value of these vehicles varies greatly. A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value.
Close
Vehicle Condition Ratings

Excellent (Selected)
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair
Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. Tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Poor
"Poor" condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered "poor." A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value. Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a "poor" vehicle because the value of cars in this category varies greatly.

Post subject: Re: about the stock 1996 integra gsr
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm 

His car so he can ask whatever he would like wether it be stock or not. A guy on a local forum im on always has his stuff priced at 1500 to 3000 more than kbb and some how seems to sell it. Not everyone looks at kbb when they buy a vehicle, if they like it they dont always care what it costs. I for one never look at kbb when i buy something, i just look at stuff enough to understand the diffrent price ranges the things i like are going for and go from their.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

ur2nvs wrote:
His car so he can ask whatever he would like wether it be stock or not. A guy on a local forum im on always has his stuff priced at 1500 to 3000 more than kbb and some how seems to sell it. Not everyone looks at kbb when they buy a vehicle, if they like it they dont always care what it costs. I for one never look at kbb when i buy something, i just look at stuff enough to understand the diffrent price ranges the things i like are going for and go from their.

well i said it was his car so he can ask whatever he wanted for it. but what i dont get it its a stock car so you kinda have to go by kbb, its not like its moded or anything that makes the price go up. i just want people to know not to pay the 4500 for the car and get ripped off when its value is only 2995. thats why people loose there money when the buy and sell cause they dont look at the true value of what the car is instead of what its value actually is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:37 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: man this is mautofied, the trading capitol of the web, if your gonna throw KBB at everybody you offer you not goin to survive long on here, if u havnt noticed there is alot of cars that the amount there asking is high, your just goin to have to learn to play the (GAME) bro thats all i can say, but like someone else quoted before... if you can put a price on sentimental value for everything , we would all be rich, and its all in what your trading/offering the person if it appeals to them or not, but id say more than half of the cars on the site are lookin for trade+cash or just straight trade, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT IF YOUR WANTING TO BUY A CAR AND THROW KBB AT EVERYONE U OFFER YOUR BETTER OFF ON EBAY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

jdmcivic2010 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: man this is mautofied, the trading capitol of the web, if your gonna throw KBB at everybody you offer you not goin to survive long on here, if u havnt noticed there is alot of cars that the amount there asking is high, your just goin to have to learn to play the (GAME) bro thats all i can say, but like someone else quoted before... if you can put a price on sentimental value for everything , we would all be rich, and its all in what your trading/offering the person if it appeals to them or not, but id say more than half of the cars on the site are lookin for trade+cash or just straight trade, TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT IF YOUR WANTING TO BUY A CAR AND THROW KBB AT EVERYONE U OFFER YOUR BETTER OFF ON EBAY

1. ive been on mautofied for almost 2 years and some change now so i know the game.
2. i sent him a stock offer for a stock car and i got the stock price from kbb.
3. if he wants to throw on some mods then fine ill start wanting to pay what he wants. but until then im goin to use kbb on anyone thats over pricing stock cars.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 am 

KBB is fine, but you should use NADA..it is what the dealers and wholesalers use..
Again, if the guy can get 10,000 for a 5,000 dollar car..Do your thing..all for making money..nobody buys and sells for a loss..I have paid more for something if I really wanted it..Good luck.. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am 

if anyone knows anything about kbb or nada they should know that that is always right for instance kbb a fox body mustang it says in excellent condition its worth 2700 dollars an i have been buying selling and trading cars for the past 13 years and i know for a fact u r not gonna get one of those cars that are worth a damn for 2700 book value is good starting point but the car can b worth more or less then value so i say if he thinks his teg is worth 5000 dont get upset when he wont take your 2500 dollar offer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

dub6truck wrote:
if anyone knows anything about kbb or nada they should know that that is always right for instance kbb a fox body mustang it says in excellent condition its worth 2700 dollars an i have been buying selling and trading cars for the past 13 years and i know for a fact u r not gonna get one of those cars that are worth a damn for 2700 book value is good starting point but the car can b worth more or less then value so i say if he thinks his teg is worth 5000 dont get upset when he wont take your 2500 dollar offer

thats all well and good. my purpose of putting this up is
1. to let people know they dont have to pay the 4500 he wants for a 2900 car and
2. its not a gold mine, its just a gsr teg with 140k miles on it with no mods.
im the type to get my bang for my buck and thats what i intend to do. im the type that has come to relize hondas are not the best car to buy and resale or even mod if you expect to get your money back. so if i sell a honda im not going to over price the shit. its just retarded. but hey to each his own, this was just to let you all know that, that gsr is not actually worth 4500.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 pm 

OK..But find a stock Virgin GSR for $2900...very hard to find..but ok

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

shopro5 wrote:
OK..But find a stock Virgin GSR for $2900...very hard to find..but ok

um i bought my 95 gsr for 2k and hell it even had some mods.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next