Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Another user to watch out for
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm 

Was sent a reasonable offer on my listing and sent one back stating what was wrong with my vehicle which was in the description just to make sure he understood. He said he understood and still wanted to trade. He "claimed" he had a friend with parts for the car and he could fix it. He also "claimed" he didn't have a trailer so he couldn't meet me anywhere. So I offered to find a trailer and agreed to take it to him. About a 3 and 1/2 hour drive one way for us. So I ran through a list of everyone I knew looking for a trailer. Finally found one with a shredded tire that I fixed personally so I could travel to him. So I got the trailer put the car on it and strapped it down. Had to bleed the clutch at the last minute to make sure everything was as it should be. Ransacked my house to find my misplaced title and finally found it and put it in the car. Charged up the battery and had everything perfect for when we went the next morning. Got a message from him backing out at the very last minute claiming he couldn't fix it until spring after I told him everything he wanted to know and made sure he was positive about it AND after all the trouble i went through with the trailer and everything. Plus his car wasn't running right either. There are way too many immature childish kids on here making offers they can't go through with. So I suggest if you do not want a headache plus countless hours of time getting prepared down the drain then do not deal with this guy. His user name is Ross615 out of TN. Thanks for your time you guys and have a happy rest of your holiday!

Post subject: Re: Another user to watch out for
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Whats the bitch ?? You didn't make a wasted trip and only had to fix a junk tire :roll: :roll: :roll: Make the guy with the trailer pay for the tire you fixed and have a nice day ..

Post subject: Re: Another user to watch out for
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 pm 

You're right. I didn't make a wasted trip. Luckily enough for me. Just wasted a week of my time doing what I was supposed to. If everyone did what they were supposed to do then everything would be just peachy ;) This has happened to me before where I did travel a very long distance for the guy to back out before I even got there. So I was CONSIDERATE enough to give a heads up. SO that's the bitch.. :)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]