Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: is there something wrong with my listing?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:26 am 

i have a 1993 mustang on here with a built v8. its a project but it runs and drives. can you follow the link and tell me why you think im not getting any offers on it or any cash offers. i see other mustangs have over 20 offers and there car doesnt run or even have a motor. i just cant figure out why they want that one but dont want one with around 375 hp and it runs. please help me out and let me know what you think.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=1720522

Post subject: Re: is there something wrong with my listing?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 am 

Its not a bad car by far its a LCD correct? Lxs. Just enter as daughter after biggest issue I see is car just looks and sounds pieced together which makes people iffy I would lower price or maybe put same wheels all the way around n finish mechanics most ppl would want to drive it. Hope this helps n I don't come off bad gl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:42 am 

Sry did that from my phone itvlike to correct what I say n put the wronged work that sentencevis they just sent saught after as much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 am 

decent stang, but you have 5 lug conversion up front, and 4 lug out back.. its priced too high for the amount or work it needs (paint, body work, wheels, etc.) why do u think its pushing close to 400 hp?? nice stang, but 2 grand sounds more like it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 pm 

ive been looking for a fox body.

i see lots of ad's like yours. you started a lot of projects on it, and finished none. people dont want to pay a premium price for a car thats a standard.

to me, it sounds like u started building it, and found issues, and decided not to do the rest. finish some of the projects, lower the price a bit, and it should sell.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:10 pm 

Try selling some of the aftermarket parts you have money invested in ex- rims, Cowl hood, Nitrous system etc...Replace with stock parts to lower your asking price. Keep motor and all mechanics as is..And get the interior up to where it should be..

Its easier to get around your asking price for parts rather than a whole vehicle Decked out with 2K worth of mods..You never get a return for them selling all together when the car still needs attention..Paint, repairs etc..Goodluck.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]