Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hate that some ppl don't know how to use the reply button.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

my original post > edited posts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:26 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

jdmcivic2010 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i believe u need to get out more import love , every effin thread that mautofied has you have you 2 sense in it.... :twisted: do what cnote said :ugeek:

Na Im good I put my .02 in anything I want to thats why its called the effin forums right? RIGHT>..... If you dont like it oh well all I can tell you is either do what everybody else will do and spit box and e-thug over the effin computer.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

cnote05300 wrote:
BTW, ill happily take that gas money, ill come down there and bring you some birth control and a third grade grammar workbook.

edited post

Oh well anyway you want to look at it. GLWTS's or trades you have I don't wish bad on anybody. Fair is fair I'm gonna let it be

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

Last edited by importlove on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:48 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

jdmcivic2010 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i believe u need to get out more import love , every effin thread that mautofied has you have you 2 sense in it.... :twisted: do what cnote said :ugeek:

OH AND NOOB YOU WANT TO JUMP IN WHEN YOU HAVE NO INFO ON ANYTHING. SORRY GUY ON EVERY effin THREAD? NA BUDDY JUST 2 ON THE TOPS. 3 MAYBE 4 IN ALL PATRICK CAN TELL YOU THAT OR ANY OF THE ADMINISTRATORS.
FAIL!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow RN....THATS A DIME A DOZEN, AND IM A KING OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY ;) JUST GO PUT A BANDAID ON SOMEONEOR CHECK A PULSE AND LET IT BE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:08 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

jdmcivic2010 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wow RN....THATS A DIME A DOZEN, AND IM A KING OF A FOREIGN COUNTRY ;) JUST GO PUT A BANDAID ON SOMEONEOR CHECK A PULSE AND LET IT BE

lol hmmmmm ok.... What I get paid to stick a bandaid on someone :D all day long buddy. Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 am 

i can see were your coming from with the please reply stuff, but some people just anit going to do it. Its time to grow up and live life that's not the worst thing that can happen to you and if it is the worst thing that would happen to you the your doing pretty good

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I usually do not Reply to IDIOT OFFERS. If i did i would probably be banned in a few days. Some of you people are dreamers and think that a Miracle is going to happen with a trade. No you cannot trade your Bagged S-10 with a $18,999.00 price tag for a 2008 Chrysler 300 with a $18,999.00 pricetag. No you cannot trade your 2004 Gsxr 1000 for a 2005 Mustang Gt in the middle of winter in Wisconsin. No you cannot trade your 94 Probe and your 2000 Yamaha quad for a Mint 1968 Chevelle. So would you really want to hear a reply from someone that will most likely think that you are playing them for a stupid fool. The stupid fool gets no Reply or Result.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:08 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

knightriderstang wrote:
I usually do not Reply to IDIOT OFFERS. If i did i would probably be banned in a few days. Some of you people are dreamers and think that a Miracle is going to happen with a trade. No you cannot trade your Bagged S-10 with a $18,999.00 price tag for a 2008 Chrysler 300 with a $18,999.00 pricetag. No you cannot trade your 2004 Gsxr 1000 for a 2005 Mustang Gt in the middle of winter in Wisconsin. No you cannot trade your 94 Probe and your 2000 Yamaha quad for a Mint 1968 Chevelle. So would you really want to hear a reply from someone that will most likely think that you are playing them for a stupid fool. The stupid fool gets no Reply or Result.

Very good point

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:24 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Hey not to be a stick in the mud, but DavidNtracee, I would remove one of those MINI bike ads you posted before one of the mautorators see it or someone reports you. Thats what we would like to call a double add my friend , :o :shock: Im just trying to save you a headache from you not being able to use such an awesome freggin website....If your still not sure what Im talking about check out the many 1,000,000 complaints on the community of people getting their Ip's banned.....Im not the boss around here but I consider it good advice. ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next