Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: CAUGHT YOU LYING MIKE! IN YOUR FACE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm 

Received a trade offer on this truck....Made the 1 hour trip to see it after MIKE the owner said it has ac and DRIVES GREAT! WHAO talk about a 20 footer....

He stood there telling me it had ac when it came in and all this big long story about it must have leaked... there is NO BLOWER MOTOR IN IT.. it has a huge ass white rag stuffed in the blower case and all the wiring is cut and gone...

What a scum.. I hate liars they should burn in hell... Douchebag Mike wasted a good 2 hours of my time and a tank of gas to boot...

this truck wouldnt make it 2 blocks... all the doors dont open from the inside, only one window works, only one door lock works, one window is shattered... the steering column is F***KED... its the biggest P.O.S. ive seen all year...

If you want to get something fresh from the junkyard see this guy, his lot looks like a junkyard and im sure all the vehicles are no different than this one....

Post subject: Re: CAUGHT YOU LYING MIKE! IN YOUR FACE!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

LOL Good stuff, Hey coroner your from my home town.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]