Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: WTF ???? ( part 2 )
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I think he is still ticked about a thread from a few months back. Cant remember what it was about but..... 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol i love reading all these hb we quit the bitching and offer some trades already

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm 

OUTCAST13 wrote:
Yes Sam, you are correct, for I am the mautofied drama queen. and you sir, are the KING OF DRAMA on this site !!! You're just upset cause why , I wond up with a Honda you had, Marked it the EXACT same price as Crazychad did and then sold it ?!?!?! Damn, you need to get a life !! Keep kicking the same dead horse Sam, nobody cares !! You have NEVER met me, NEVER delt with me and the ONLY connection we have is a Honda Civic I sold 3 years ago !! ..... Now go ahead, make me "famous" as you put it ..............

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I've gotta say what I gotta say, and then I swear I'll go way !!

Well As usal, You clutter up the forms with your idiocy, I have no hate over a car, and as for the member you mentioned? Lmao well you said it. I do however have an issue with you personally, Your a dumbass. And your right we`ve never met. Had we? Your dumb ass know better then get on here running your pump hole boy. You boast you sell quality rides, yet you got junk, lots of junk. ya i know, We all have nothing compared to you and wilsuck. But im ok with it Allen, A Bitch like you needs a computer to hide at and run that mouth... and a cheerleader like wilsuck to keep you going. i have 65 posts here, so your claim im the problem? ya more of your bullshit. Your stupid ass involved in everything on here. as for famous? lmao not possible your like pee wee herman bitch, Jackin off in a peep show, Thats your signifigance in life you ruined all chance at fame. Face it, Your a forum wanna be hard ass. Reality you gotta a paper ass bitch......

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

And.... this shows up on the front page of the site, which in turn attracts more people that are in to this sort of thing....which in turn causes more of it to be posted because everyone is pissed at the types that are in to this sort of thing for posting it...

I like everbody :?: :!: :?: :!:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Sorry Patrick but I knew if I poked him enough he'd take the bait and he did, point proved. Lock this is you would like, I really don't care at this stage of the game, he showed was a true ass he really is and what a shallow person he must be. I'll just go back to selling junk and making bank, hopefully the lawn mowing business picks up and he can get a second rider !! Thank God there's a stock domestic category ....... Sam's House of Slightly Used Stock Rides .... has a nice ring to it ...........

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: IT IS OVER, THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO FIGHT SIRE !!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:07 pm 

By Outcasts own admission he causes trouble, but he claims its to draw me out? Look at his posts on others forums. Those to draw me out as well? other members tired of him as well. I`ll do my part and just not use your forums, That still leaves you with the dumbass in everyones buisness.. Ya`ll can kiss his ass if u want, Bottom line many of you here make alot of bad remarks about outcast, Differance is i got the balls to do it where he can see it..........

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:04 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

if they are the Drama Queens of Mautofied...i guess im the resident Howard Stern. heheh

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2