Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: What is up with people?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I mainly like this website because it has exactly what were looking for in the custom car world. But its pretty frustrating when you see people trying to sell their broken sink or gaming systems or computers etc..... I could go on. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE CRAIGSLIST. Dont post your broken s*%$ on here, Thats why its called MAUTOFIED!!! I know about the idiots on craigslist and how they make it hard to sell your broken crap. But hey.....guess what...... There are idiots here too, there everywhere. Out of 20 people in a room I bet you'll find at least 5 idiots..... I am just saying I know theres places on this forum that the mautorators have set aside for those who absolutely think we need to see their pattio gnome... But they think that we cant see it there so they have to post it in parts or under a 95 honda civic so we do see it.....THE REASON WHY ITS NOT SELLING THERE IS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT IT. If we want something to stick in our yard we will look under the specific spot to buy it. Unless otherwise noted dont put your stupid 1989 macintosh under air ride compressors!! This site is cluttered enough!...Ok I got it out of my system for now. :D

Post subject: Re: What is up with people?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

agreed and also i still come across where people dont kno wat category to put their car under so they put it under everyone including motorcycles and boats

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is one of the reasons why there is a "Report Abuse" link on each ad. If you see something that is not fit for Mautofied, please don't hesitate to report it. I review every single report within 24 hours and take the appropriate action required. This is an anonymous report and that means I have no idea who sends these in so don't ask me to respond to you.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:24 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yes pat I do know about that abuse link. And believe me I use it. But there are vehicles I see with double listings I have reported about 2 or 3 days ago and they are still there....?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I use the "abuse" link more than some moderators !! The people that break the rules have been here the longest and still don't get it. You see some "newbies" once in a while that get carried away but most are "vets" !! Hey, buy some bumps, buy a better add, whatever it takes but lets not post your ride 3 or 4 times !!

On a side note, when I report abuse, I always put my name in the box along with why I reported it !!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ON MY COMMAND, UNLEASH HELL !!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OUTCAST13 wrote:
On a side note, when I report abuse, I always put my name in the box along with why I reported it !!

what good does that do?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:57 pm 

I got warned awhile back for taking down some of my old rides cause they had some problems and then reposting them...But i still see alot of ppl with 2 or more postings..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well I talked to some of the guys that I had found who made multiple listings, I just warned them about getting locked out, guess what they told me. They claimed that they had no idea about getting your account locked or possibly removed . Maybe if there is a notice that people can see on the main page or something, just short sweet to the point, about getting the consequences of doing this. Or they could just be giving the innocent treatment.? But they did fix their account.
Except theres this one guy who I keep seeing his gmc envoy on the side where there are new vehicle listings....I wonder if he keeps re-posting it?
http://www.mautofied.com/2003-GMC---Env ... 100300695/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

The Envoy guy has a ultimate listing with bumps thats why u keep seeing it there...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:43 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

If you click on the listing policy at the bottom of the page you will findthis and all the other rules for the site!!!!

Illegal Bumping
Site users are allowed one free ad per user every 30 days. Under no circumstances can an ad be deleted and reposted repeatedly before the expiration of the original ad duration. This will be considered Illegal Bumping and will not be allowed. First infraction will constitute a warning. Second infraction will result in having the user's account locked out. The user will lose all free posting rights. Featured Ads rotate through the front page and all the search and listing page footers and get maximum exposure. Site users are allowed as many Featured Ads per vehicle that they care to purchase.

Legal Bumping
Site users may post news or information in the forums, which rotate through the front page and category pages, and keep information about their listings current by asking for bumps in order to gain attention for their listing. This is Legal Bumping and is highly recommended. Legal Bumping and Featured Ads will get maximum exposure for your ride. Good Selling!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next