Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFOREMAKING AN OFFER!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:54 pm 

I have had about 2 or 3 people already make me an offer and talk about coming to me or meeting them, and then when it comes down to it, they say aw ur truck needs to much work or its to far to travel.!!! i mean WTF, READ THE LISTING IT SAYS WHAT THE TRUCK NEEDS AND BELOW THAT IT SAYS WHERE I LIVE. before making an offer go to http://www.mapquest.com or http://www.google.com and type in ur address and my city to see how far it is then decide if u want to offer on it or not. thats what i do. ITS NOT THAT FLIPPIN HARD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now not everybody does this just some, i have sold/traded 3 vehicles on this site, one under my old account, and the other 2 just last month, but its not showing them bc of a glitch in the system.

Post subject: Re: READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFOREMAKING AN OFFER!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

had this happen to me a few days ago with my 4 wheeler, met the guy and bout an hour after staring at mine finally said he couldnt do it, which was ok cuz didnt drive far to meet but he said it needed to much work, well my listing says exactly wat it needs...frustrating :twisted:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]