Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: this is annoying
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 pm 

Why in the F*&k do peopl get on here and say " first of all i dont have to sell this " or " im just seeing whats out there i dont have to get rid of this nor do i need the money"...your full of sh*t is what you are, if you wasnt trying to sell or trade then why the f**k would you even put your crap on here? Last thing, be honest, if your car/truck/bike or whatever is a pile of sh*t then just say it and stop bullshiting people...im outta here i have said what i wanted to say and if i offeded you well youll get over it within time...lmfao...peace

Post subject: Re: this is annoying
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

to be honest most ppl that say that are the ppl that think their vehicle is better than any one elses. they just put it on the site to say no to other ppl and make themselves feel better about themselves by being an a** hole about it. the best is ppl saying they have to get rid of it asap but will take a trade on the same type of vehicle and year? like obviously your just trying to pawn your crap off on some where else. also i think that any one that does an offer like i just saw like a 25k truck and some one did o ill trade u my 5k quad and u deliver? like honestly ppl like that should be kicked off

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 pm 

well there is a few of us that really do wanna just see what we can get for what we got like me i dont have to sell my truck i could get what i need for it but just always busy i could find the time to do what i need to but yea lol and plus im a body man i dont like pullin motors

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

93sol wrote:
well there is a few of us that really do wanna just see what we can get for what we got like me i dont have to sell my truck i could get what i need for it but just always busy i could find the time to do what i need to but yea lol and plus im a body man i dont like pullin motors

Well mr.93sol you were warned in January by a admin and apparently think that our rules do not apply to you because you posted on the forums showing me that you have multiple listings again so as of now your account has been locked....

This just shows that if you do not follow the rules you WILL be caught!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

What a Jack-ass !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll post on a thread and show everyone my multiple listings !! Good job Chizzad !!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ON MY COMMAND, UNLEASH HELL !!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Wow that guy is so smart. Even if he was warned how could you ignore the fact that there are admins posting on here and still think you wouldnt get caught? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:00 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

The Bad thing is.... Here lately, the Double & Triple Postings that I have seen are from Members that have been here for over a Year. You would think they should know better.. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

no the best by far is when ppl go through the hassel of like adding a new email account so they can create a new mautofied account. like hoenstly do u have that much time to create a new one just so u can have 2 listings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

so much easier and more exposure on just putting one ad up and paying for a premium listing. plus with the "buy-a-bump" feature your listing can be on top as much as you please.

but the stupidity of the people still sometimes never ceases to amaze me...

GG!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]