Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Whats up with People???
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

What the heck is up with people? You ask for more info and/or Pics, you see that they have Read your Message, but you never hear from them....... If your not really wanting to communicate with a potential Buyer, take your sh*t Off the Site and quit wasting our time and the Websites Banwidth! :evil:

Post subject: Re: Whats up with People???
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:48 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

DONT MESS WITH TUKN20S89 JUST A SHADY PERSON TRYING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK

dont want 2 sell only trade thanks

You wrote Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:53:11 PM
? you said u had all the new stuff ill pay cash this weekend if its all their

tukn20s89 wrote Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:51:35 PM
stop wasting my time

You wrote Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:50:58 PM
ya but do u have all the new stuff installed?

tukn20s89 wrote Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:50:01 PM
do u have cash

You wrote Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:48:46 PM
yes no? u gonna sell it?

tukn20s89 wrote Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:48:05 PM
I ORDERED 22" SEMI WWHEELS NEW CARPET NEW SEATS ON ON ON WHY????

You wrote Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:41:44 PM
what have u done?

tukn20s89 wrote Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:18:24 PM
because i felt like it i have done over a grand to it thanks

You wrote Friday, May 21, 2010 3:34:46 PM
why did u raise the price by almost a grand from the previous owner

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:31 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

i just had a good one, made a deal to trade for this bike. Talked for a whole week prior to trade right..worked everything out. Told every detail about my ride and he told me about his. I gave my word that i wouldn't back out and so did he. In NC you can not transfer title without a notary.... so i have a friend that works in the DMV i had her notorize my title before hand so all he had to do was sign his name and done. Easier on him. I drive 4 hours to meet him he backs out... SO iam pissed, got another deal to trade on a 06 gsxr 1000, so now i have to file for a duplicate title right... i figured no big deal right... well since i tried to make it smooth as possible for him and put his name on it... i now have a fucking 30 day hold on my title before i can get a new one back. Being polite i sent a couple of messages to him just following up after 3 messages with no reponse i sent him a nice f*ck you message. SERIOUSLY some people need to grow a set of balls and be a man and respond to your messages/offers. If i new he was gonna be like this i would have picked him up a set of testicals on the drive up there from walmart. :evil:

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:19 am 

Not being smart but u never ever do anything to a title unless you are 100% i dont have to tell you this though i beliueve this is ione of the reasons why. Sorry about your experience. I had a terrible experience on here too. I traded for a bike on here and the guy hadnt put it into his name but he signed to back of the darn title. Well he also changed the price to 2600 insteda of 600 so i wouldnt know what he gave but it didnt matter to me i wont trade if i dont want it. I had to go back to the originial owner because he didnt want to pay his darn sales tax that he made more because of him lieing on the price he gave. Long storie short he cursed me out for goin to the originial owner whiled he was on vacation telling me he couldnt afford the taxes on it. I ended up getting it taken care of almost 1 yr later. I have also spent 600 getting tthis bike road worthy he lied and is a crook . I now am very cAREFULL WHO I DEAL WITH he got my 1 owner 300ex but i hope he knows karma will prevail. I dont know if he is on here but i dont care to here from the jerk but anyways he turned it around to being my fault because i wasnt patient and couldnt wait on him to finish his vacation. Whatever i was stuck with a useless bike and i have no patience when it comes to my property. Thanks for reading and great trading!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:44 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I had a guy yesterday ask me if I'd drive 3 hrs to deliver a set of $50 steel wheels!!!!!! He asked for them and then told me he lost his liscense and Id have to deliver!!!!!!!! Some people are just DUMB!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:21 pm 

Hello,

I'm new to this site and I have found a couple of trucks that I am really interested in and have asked for more info and just like someone had said you see that they have read it but don't get any reply.
Just Friday I spoke with a guy on the phone about a truck got all the details and I told him I have CASH and ready to purchase I would call him the next day around noon. Well I called the next day at noon and didn't get ANY answer I left 2 messages throughout the day. Still no return reply. I left several emails and he read them but didn't reply. I finally left him a message today on the phone 2 days after I talked to him and told him that if he wasn't going to sell the truck to at least have the courtsey to let me know. And I also sent an email saying the same thing. Well finally I got a reply but it was vauge and said that he had to talk to his father and let me know. I mean t WTF.......
If you are not serious about selling that DONT put it on here. And when I spoke with this guy on the phone and I told him I have CASH if he didn't want to sell at least he could tell me hey sorry but some things have changed and I can't sell. What is up with people that don't have any common courtsey. This guy says that he has 2 business. Boy I would hate to do business with him if that is how he treats customers.
OK Sorry for ranting it is just really REALLY aggravating. I really want the truck and just wish the guy would tell me what he is doing.

FYI= I am looking for a black Dodge mega cab diesel dually or not.

Thanks for any input !

Have a safe Memorial Day! Remember those who fight for our country!!!

Pandemonium

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]