Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: my account got locked
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:27 am 

Here is how this works Billy. Several times a week I pick a day and go through EVERY single ad that was posted for that day. I look at each ad and determine if it has EVER been removed and re-posted before it expired or if there is more than 1 FREE ad for this particular vehicle at a time. With the admin tools I have at my disposal, this process only takes 5 to 10 seconds per ad if there is not violation of the Listing Agreement. If there is a violation here is what happens. I send a warning through the "Admin" system directly to your inbox that you have violated the Listing Agreement with the warning that if you do it again I will lock your account. I then make a note in your profile that you have violated the Listing Agreement along with the date that you were warned. If you get caught in another one of my "sweeps" and you have been warned already then your account gets locked. Every time I go through a days worth of listings I send out at least 20 warnings and I lock 2 or 3 accounts. Is my system perfect? No, but is a lot easier than checking each and every listing before it is allowed to be published. You broke the rules, you got caught, you were warned, and you chose to break the rules again after you were warned. If you go to the Forum and copy & paste this message into the "Brawl Room" area with the title "My Account Got Locked" I will unlock your account. Hopefully others will see this message on there and not break the rules too.

says post this and your account will be unlocked...so here it is. I would like to know why it was locked so I can make sure it dosent happen again. when unlocked I will change my password so my account is more secure.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm 

at least lmk what i did. i come in from work look at mautofied.try to make a trade or a buy.now im out. and is it forever. or just punishment for i do not know why

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 am 

Here is how this works Billy. Several times a week I pick a day and go through EVERY single ad that was posted for that day. I look at each ad and determine if it has EVER been removed and re-posted before it expired or if there is more than 1 FREE ad for this particular vehicle at a time. With the admin tools I have at my disposal, this process only takes 5 to 10 seconds per ad if there is not violation of the Listing Agreement. If there is a violation here is what happens. I send a warning through the "Admin" system directly to your inbox that you have violated the Listing Agreement with the warning that if you do it again I will lock your account. I then make a note in your profile that you have violated the Listing Agreement along with the date that you were warned. If you get caught in another one of my "sweeps" and you have been warned already then your account gets locked. Every time I go through a days worth of listings I send out at least 20 warnings and I lock 2 or 3 accounts. Is my system perfect? No, but is a lot easier than checking each and every listing before it is allowed to be published. You broke the rules, you got caught, you were warned, and you chose to break the rules again after you were warned. If you go to the Forum and copy & paste this message into the "Brawl Room" area with the title "My Account Got Locked" I will unlock your account. Hopefully others will see this message on there and not break the rules too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm 

I've been on this site for 3 1/2 years (actually longer than that) and I have never had one of these problems. I guess some people are just plain retarded.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here are the notes in this guy's file.

LOCKED on 10-19-10 because he posted a fake duplicate ad for his 2004 Dodge Stratus and listed it as a 2000 Honda Civic with this in the description:

"Yes, I know I dont have a Honda Civic. i figured more people are searchin for Civics so I posted my car under this Category. Enjoy."

Not only did he post a duplicate ad for his 2004 Dodge Stratus but he posted it as a 2000 Honda Civic thinking he would get more exposure. People searching for Civics are not going to suddenly want a Dodge Stratus just because you call it a Civic in your listing.

One of our other members noticed the double post and alerted me using the "Report Abuse" link on the listing. You would be amazed at how many rule breakers get caught this way.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:32 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

man this crap gets old, i went from page 1 to the last and i dont see why theres a 3rd chance and why theres all this talking going on. you do the same thing twice then you need to not use mautofied again. if i ran the show it would be lock down time lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 pm 

mazdaman62 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You got locked on 2-16-11 because you have been a member for 2 months and removed and re-posted your listings 39 times. 39 times? I'm surprised it took that long to be discovered. I'm gonna have a talk with my guard dogs to make sure this doesn't happen again with anybody. I will show you some mercy tonight because I'm in a good mood plus you have been locked for 2 weeks already. Further abuses of your posting privileges will result in PERMANENT LOCK, BLOCK, & BAN. I suggest you read up on the posting rules. Thank you.

By the way, a warning is a courtesy that I extend to most (NOT ALL) people. You were locked without warning due to the egregious nature of your posting violations. Also to the others reading this post, I do not send warnings directly to your inbox any more. If I lock a listing of yours for any reason, that IS your warning.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 am 

i figured this is why i got locked out but the problem is i got locked without any warning. i never recieved a warning from mautofied about anything "wrong" that i done so i guess i have to look like a wiener to get my account unlocked i guess ill do it i would just like to have an explanation

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next