Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: my account got locked
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:29 am 

Here is how this works Billy. Several times a week I pick a day and go through EVERY single ad that was posted for that day. I look at each ad and determine if it has EVER been removed and re-posted before it expired or if there is more than 1 FREE ad for this particular vehicle at a time. With the admin tools I have at my disposal, this process only takes 5 to 10 seconds per ad if there is not violation of the Listing Agreement. If there is a violation here is what happens. I send a warning through the "Admin" system directly to your inbox that you have violated the Listing Agreement with the warning that if you do it again I will lock your account. I then make a note in your profile that you have violated the Listing Agreement along with the date that you were warned. If you get caught in another one of my "sweeps" and you have been warned already then your account gets locked. Every time I go through a days worth of listings I send out at least 20 warnings and I lock 2 or 3 accounts. Is my system perfect? No, but is a lot easier than checking each and every listing before it is allowed to be published. You broke the rules, you got caught, you were warned, and you chose to break the rules again after you were warned. If you go to the Forum and copy & paste this message into the "Brawl Room" area with the title "My Account Got Locked" I will unlock your account. Hopefully others will see this message on there and not break the rules too.

Post subject: Re: my account got locked
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:44 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

WOW...... :shock: Hey Twizted, When I asked about multi listings I guess I could've just waited around for this one.....

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:00 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

:roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:22 pm 

i never got one warning just tried to get on one day and all it will do is give me a white screen thats said the page cannot be found?

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Apparently there is some confusion with our Listing Policy. The posting of multiple listings is not the only thing that can get you booted from our site. Please read the paragraph below from our Listing Policy:

Although Mautofied.com cannot monitor all the listings posted to our website, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any listings or other postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. By using Mautofied.com you agree not to post or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, misleading, or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the rights of others or interferes with the ability of others to enjoy Mautofied.com. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated these terms or any other term of this agreement. We will not, in the ordinary course of business, review the content of private electronic messages that are not addressed to Mautofied.com. However, we may occasionally release information concerning such communications when release is appropriate to comply with law (including disclosure in response to a request from a law enforcement agency), to enforce our Visitor Agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, our advertisers, the public or Mautofied.com.
Mautofied.com reserves the right to post fees for its listing services effective at a date it so chooses.

Here is the text from a listing you placed on our site.

Title: Fresh Refried Beans

Description: tasty beans so i can muster up a fart in a jug for what you have.

Any more questions?

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

Post subject: MY ACCOUNT GOT LOCKED
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm 

Here is how this works Billy. Several times a week I pick a day and go through EVERY single ad that was posted for that day. I look at each ad and determine if it has EVER been removed and re-posted before it expired or if there is more than 1 FREE ad for this particular vehicle at a time. With the admin tools I have at my disposal, this process only takes 5 to 10 seconds per ad if there is not violation of the Listing Agreement. If there is a violation here is what happens. I send a warning through the "Admin" system directly to your inbox that you have violated the Listing Agreement with the warning that if you do it again I will lock your account. I then make a note in your profile that you have violated the Listing Agreement along with the date that you were warned. If you get caught in another one of my "sweeps" and you have been warned already then your account gets locked. Every time I go through a days worth of listings I send out at least 20 warnings and I lock 2 or 3 accounts. Is my system perfect? No, but is a lot easier than checking each and every listing before it is allowed to be published. You broke the rules, you got caught, you were warned, and you chose to break the rules again after you were warned. If you go to the Forum and copy & paste this message into the "Brawl Room" area with the title "My Account Got Locked" I will unlock your account. Hopefully others will see this message on there and not break the rules too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wiggy..... Are you serious? I locked like 40 different accounts earlier today that were all yours. If you open up the encyclopedia and search "Mautofied Rule Breaker" there would be a picture of you. You're gonna have to come up with something better.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 pm 

yeah i know..i let a friend use my old names and he thought he was helping me out but he hurt me he thought he could put it on here 20000 times and help me sell it. just when i had it sold i got it locked..that sucks..if you unlock atleast the one named wiggy ill buy a package like you and i discussed on emails..emal me wiggysrides@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm 

this is bs.. you freaking email me and ask me if i wanted to buy an account and you still got my ip banned..whats up with that you not wanna sell an account or somthing?
i dont like craigslist ebay racingjunk or none of that crap this site is awsome and simple to trade on so the least you can do is accept my appology and let me but a freaking account you emailed me the other day and that was it no more? i thought you would atleast unblock my ip so i can buy one. but i guess im the one that everyone can look at and tell mautofied dont put up with no shit and you made me the example huh?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I guess in a way this should be a EXAMPLE to everybody of what happens when u list Refried Beans and have a whole bunch of different user names to get your stuff out there instead of just buying a listing in the first place!!!!!

IF YOU BREAK THE RULES YOU GET WHAT YOU GET......

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next