Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: my account got locked
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 am 

ok i dont guess patrick is gonna unblock me..i got 1 account and thats all i have. i have no idea what your talking about

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 am 

Okay thats what i thought was going on. The link you put on here is the exact same Yukon as mine due to the fact thats the kid i traded. I guesse he has not removed the listing from his account yet. My friend(sonoma94) traded him a built yfz450 for it then sold the rims and tires that were on it (the black and chrome cepeks). I then traded my v8 s10 for the Yukon without the rims and got the Dick Cepek Crushers for it. I thought this might of been what happend but i was not for sure

So were do i need to go from here? I will delete either the football78 or the eclipse1994 if that will make things easier and go faster.but just let me know what needs to happen now.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 am 

same thing is goin on with me eclipse but i guess you and me are outta luck bro..hell wanna do some trading on my v8 s10..lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Josh,

Your friel1 account is now unlocked. Please refrain from using any other user names on Mautofied. Also, please do not allow or condone any of your friends, family, or other "associates" to post ads for vehicles that you have already posted under your own account. If these basic instructions are followed, as well as our other posting rules, you should not have any more issues in respect to your account getting locked. Thank you.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:47 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Caleb,

I marked the Yukon "SOLD" on the trx450cs account. You can keep your father's account open but you cannot post the Yukon on more than one account so you will have to remove it from his. If you have any more questions please feel free to send me a message.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 pm 

Alright thanks alot! Glad we were able to get everything figured out

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm 

i did what u told me. put a price i did been at 9:30 still lock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 pm 

an by the way u wont be notified of a problem, they say u get worned that not so they lock u out then that is worning to u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm 

just kool down bro you wont get it unlocked like that trust me..just be patient. mautofied just dont put up with any b.s. patrick is a kool guy just dont piss him off or cuss at him or the site if you aint careful your ip will stay banned. you dont want that..you could always use craigslist and get more spam that kroger..lol just chill bro it will be worked out im sure..good luck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ADGUILLORY wrote:
i got lock out becouse i had $99,999 on my truck come on. u up date it its aproved, so what wrong with that. others can but i can,t. no the real deal is if u bitch about some one low rateing your rig an f this an f that on ur profile where every one can see.thats only reasen i got lock out, i guess its ok to low rate every ones rig an f this an f that.roll with the fol an u be ok.i need to get a buisnes an get paid an lock them out,an still make money from them.this is what ur doing to me i losed 1 sell becaouse of u locking me outfrom 9:30am till 6:36pm still not on. u think that fear for having $.99,999 price for my truck.it does not say any thing about that give a price an i did an got lock out

U MIGHT WANNA READ THE LISTING POLICY MAN.......

Listing Sale Price
Your sale price must reflect to the best of your knowledge the accurate market value for your vehicle. This does not exclude any reasonable price inflation due to vehicle modifications and customizations. Any listing with a price that is clearly fictitious price or elevated price to affect the listings display order will be locked or removed with no refund at our discretion.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 53 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next