Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: look at this picture....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm 

wilsons71907 wrote:
Did he give you the spill about it being a part of American History? LOL

Nope didnt give him the time...lol

BassLake wrote:
haha the only thing i got out of this is you saying your ride wins all the shows its in..... then u say its not a pos but runs good for its age? are these car shows in your back yard perhaps and if it looks so cool and stuff why are u not using it any more?

Ok.
1. Shows are local and doesnt win best of show but normally take first in Import mild class.
2. No its not a pos, but I have saw alot better looking Accords on this site, with alot more money and time in them.
3.Not using Picture cause of this thread. I didnt think it was that big of a deal, but i guess it is.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:25 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

BassLake wrote:
haha the only thing i got out of this is you saying your ride wins all the shows its in..... then u say its not a pos but runs good for its age? are these car shows in your back yard perhaps and if it looks so cool and stuff why are u not using it any more?

LOL@back yard car shows....i could imagine that shit too out in the sticks...lol..

ok ok Norcos/Lortab got me on a good trip im srsly loling IRL right now

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

let me get some of those norcos..... hit me up..... not kidding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 pm 

Come on people give the guy a break I mean its a freakin picture that had nothin to do with most of us and who's place is it to call his ride a pos this is why the car show scene is falling apart now bc people want to make fun of other peoples ride and discourage them I mean obviously he is proud of his vehicle so why we gotta put him down who knos he may have more blood sweat and beers in his ride than all of us so I mean seriously give the lil fella a break his vehicle is what it is

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Back to the ignorant Jerry...lol his last reply to me was....as follows...,,

"for one i trade on here at least twist a month so dont tell me how to trade oyeah you the joke the had the red mustang that thougt it was worth gold f@@@ off little boy dont mess me agean you sead no thats that the fuc@@@ end"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 pm 

wilsons71907 wrote:
Back to the ignorant Jerry...lol his last reply to me was....as follows...,,

"for one i trade on here at least twist a month so dont tell me how to trade oyeah you the joke the had the red mustang that thougt it was worth gold f@@@ off little boy dont mess me agean you sead no thats that the fuc@@@ end"

What did he send a offer on of yours? Must be a reason he trades twice a month right?lol On another note, can the dude even spell right..haha
hulk87 wrote:
Come on people give the guy a break I mean its a freakin picture that had nothin to do with most of us and who's place is it to call his ride a pos this is why the car show scene is falling apart now bc people want to make fun of other peoples ride and discourage them I mean obviously he is proud of his vehicle so why we gotta put him down who knos he may have more blood sweat and beers in his ride than all of us so I mean seriously give the lil fella a break his vehicle is what it is

Thanks man, I just try to be different from everyone else. Hell, I just put on my first car show. Click on the link on my Accord page and see some of the rides that showed up. Wasn't a bad turnout for a 1st time event. I go to at least 4 or 5 shows a month, dont always enter but show up for the cause.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well u survived a good razzing and took it well. So ur alright in my book Branson. It's all in good fun when people know how to take it. Poor Jerry is still dumb though lol!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Hulk87----> Nice hardbody Im a big fan of 'em.
And to the dude with the accord......look I am not trying to start anything, I just seen that your pic was amusing. I just didnt get the concept. There was no need in emailing me on this and bashing my truck. And yes it is still a truck It does still have the bed.......but its def not a f250 that you could walk under...
I have nothing against your car. I am a fan of all custom cars. It shows your personality and can be considered a work of art. I get crap all-the-time where I am just because its hill-billy hell and they just laugh at me. shrug yo Shoulders and move on...... 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:16 pm 

wilsons71907 wrote:
Well u survived a good razzing and took it well. So ur alright in my book Branson. It's all in good fun when people know how to take it. Poor Jerry is still dumb though lol!

Dude I get it all the time, I mean where I live everyone has muscle or twin turbo cars..lol And I drive a damn auto Honda. So I get it about everyday, I just traded my old P71 Equipped Crown Vic chipped and tuned with a sct chip for this. I needed something better on gas at the time and something smaller for the wife and my kids.
N8dawg wrote:
Hulk87----> Nice hardbody Im a big fan of 'em.
And to the dude with the accord......look I am not trying to start anything, I just seen that your pic was amusing. I just didnt get the concept. There was no need in emailing me on this and bashing my truck. And yes it is still a truck It does still have the bed.......but its def not a f250 that you could walk under...
I have nothing against your car. I am a fan of all custom cars. It shows your personality and can be considered a work of art. I get crap all-the-time where I am just because its hill-billy hell and they just laugh at me. shrug yo Shoulders and move on...... 8-)

Sorry man, At first I was really pissed. I have put alot of work trying maintain the look and make it look better and different. I take alot of pride In all my rides, even the stock suv gets washed and waxed weekly. Once again I apologize to you N8dawg for calling you out, No hard feelings this way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm 

Also wilsons71907, I seen you drive a really clean looking Gt and are from BG. Check out kystreets.com We are a big part of Kentuckys street and track racing...Just if you get some extra time check it out. Think you will like it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next