Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: who the.... well i cant say it but just read it!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:50 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well my 2 cents are always free so ...........

I've traded with people on here that have been members for 4 years, 4 months and 4 days, really doen't make much difference. The thing that does make a difference is communication. The "senior forum" might not be bad but I think the "feedback forum" would turn into a pissing contest and a "my dick is bigger than your dick" forum after the second post !! Please, " he said it had 2 tears in the front seat and it has 3, WTF !! Lying Asshole !! " get my point ??? Communication is the key for any deal, talk to the other person, swap photos (up to date would be nice), set up everything before you hit the highway. Remember shit happens, "Oh, i forgot about that dent", "those tires aren't that bald to me" ect, ect .... its all part of the game. Hell, I'll admit, I don't always send back responses, get in the middle of a deal and then forget to call or text back, but I always try and represent the car/truc/whatever the best I can.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: IF ONLY SARCASM WAS A VIABLE COMODITY

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ive been on here a few years, and ive never sold shit. ive had countless listings, made countless deals, it always ended in the other person not commiting, not showing up, etc.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well, I've had tons of luck on here. It works, but you gotta work it..... 8-) Mautofied=No car payments ! :lol: Trade and work it man!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:51 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol.. im trying. i usually end up trading on CL. ive bought and sold probably 10 or 12 bikes/quads/cars in the past year or so on there. just not having any luck on here.

example. just listed my bike-04 cbr600rr. first offer? 1958 honda civic with 1578999 miles.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:18 pm 

All the time..people offer and you try to get back to them and they blow you off..
THEY OFFERED >>>NOT ME...RESPECT, all we ask..If they change their mind..just say so..big deal, life goes on

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:26 pm 

I AGREEE!!! I am new to this site and I think it is a great thing just need to weed out the B.S. I am having issues with I made a CASH offer and said I was ready to come get the truck and they guy won't reply back when he has read the message I have called several times and he don't answer. Left several messages still now answer. I mean WTF!!!

:oops:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 am 

i agree with everyone, i have been on this site for well over 3 yrs now, and this is the worst i have seen it.. 1-2 years ago if people offered to trade they would trade. now it seems everyone lists on this site to just show off there rides or to just bs someone.
i have been guilty of not responding back to offers as quickly as i should, but i always try to get to them in a timely matter. :oops:

also it seems everyone is juston here to play games now! it seems like there is alot of guys that work trades on here then dont show at the time and place specified. so to you guys that dont show on trades, quit waisting everyone's time and if you decide you dont want to trade before the deal goes down, pick up your balls and tell someone. hell waisting someones time and money isnt a joke. :evil: :oops:

for everyone new to this site just make sure when dealing with someone,dont be afraid to ask alot of question's about the trade you want and also get current pics,and dont forget to make sure it has a clear title, they are alot of people on this site who like to sign titles when they get them, and then for some reason they dont get it registered,and that causes a huge hassle to get a current title and sometimes can take alot of time. sorry for the long post, i just wanted to toss my 2 cents in... hopefully things will change on here and it will get back to how it was a year or so ago. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

:idea: Just like I've said before, There should be a rating system to where you can put or mark on a 1-10 scale on satisfaction, no shows and such. That way we can look at their profile and know who where dealing with. Its especially hard to deal on here because theres usually no one to trust. Not everyone reads these com. forums. But if we had a ranking system or something near where it tells you where they live and such, then we could just view it , then take it unto our own hands. Thats why if you look at my profile, my history is very very low. I dont trust anyone who makes me an offer or accepts mine. Its a little scary doing business on here just because I cant afford to make such a loss. But this site is the only one that I can get attention to my ride just because no one is interested here where I live. But its very stupid that we have to go thru this......Something def. needs to be done. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:19 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I've read through this thread a couple times and I see peoples point, a rating system would be nice but there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that it would be realistic. I've said it before, " dude didn't describe the dent in the door", " guy didn't say the seat had a 1" tear in it", ect, ect, ect ! We all miss the little stuff and sometimes the add isn't 100%. Not defending anyone but we are all human !! Said it before, communicate, photos and feel the other party out. If it doesn't seem 100%, just say no and move on.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: THE ROAD TO COMPLETION IS CONSTANTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 pm 

i know how you'll feel i just traded my honda for a explorer and the guy took off hot rodding my car and agreed to trade the next day he calls me and the calls the police and got them involved in the matter so he could get his truck back what a piece of shit. don't ever trade with him he is from maynardville, tn and his name is brodie...he will bullshit you and lie about everything.....the vehicle is a 97 ford explorer with 24" wheels

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next