Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: who the.... well i cant say it but just read it!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

What is your original username?[/quote]

His name was AL.Gore122....He also invented the internet!!!! :lol: Im glad i know who to thank for the growth of Mautofied now :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 pm 

I also notice some ppl on here jack the price up on there hunks of junk and then try to trade you for something nice + boot...(so I do it too)sorry guys&gals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm 

man i no you right on that it is a lot of bs that goes down on this site but i love the idea of it

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:37 am 

wilsons71907 wrote:
What is your original username?

His name was AL.Gore122....He also invented the internet!!!! :lol: Im glad i know who to thank for the growth of Mautofied now :geek:[/quote]

I was 24FanFaLife Or Al Gore take your pick, Strongly suggest the 24 name tho ;) And people like me putting Mautofieds name on Craigslist and seeing the ads from my area all over this site tells me i indeed helped, What did you do? Lots of people here will attest Im as straight as it gets. From Iowa to wv, to Florida. Yes im coast to coast :) In all the deals i`ve made here only 1 i sent home, He was from kentucky, Had an s10 and was clearly asked before he left if it was rusted, He stated no. To my surprise he duct taped the cab corners and painted to match, To his defense he did paint with base clear, it was runny but it was there lol

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:22 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Maybe Im a dummy but neither one of those names exist in the database and there are people from 02 in there. I was genuinely intersted in knowing how long youve been here.I think its neat to meet people who have been here a loong time. Either way you seem like a cool cat to me 8-)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[quote="TwiztedAnimator"]Maybe Im a dummy but neither one of those names exist in the database and there are people from 02 in there. I was genuinely intersted in knowing how long youve been here.I think its neat to meet people who have been here a loong time. Either way you seem like a cool cat to me 8-)[/quote

SENIOR MEMBER FORUM!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

samtoler wrote:
I was here when the doors opened pretty much, And 1 year ago if an offer was made, It went down as offered. I was talking with a site admin a few weeks ago about this, Times sure have changed. Im partly to blame, I went on craigslist trying to attract a larger base of traders here and sent links to my ads here to most anyone with a nice ride. My thought was to help this site grow, Goal achieved i guess. But in doing so i think i brought along some riff raff :roll: Im thinking once named, (The problem people) we all ignore their ads and they will fade away? I dunno. But thats pretty much where it all went wrong

back in my day you could trade a nickel for three soda pops and still get change. People were nicer then, pussy was easier to get, and everybody got great gas mileage.

Dont kid yourself. this site has a been a playground for dipshits and pimple faced posers since it came into existence. theres maybe 15 people who trade shit on here, the rest just look at pictures, waste time and try to sell their parents shit.

always has been, always will.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

mike1 wrote:

SENIOR MEMBER FORUM!!!!

lol what good will that do? so that the only ten people on the site that actually buy and trade shit can just sell exclusively to each other.

Excuse my logic, im sure theres no place for it here.

personally, id suggest a seller feedback system. so that once an offer is accepted, it becomes binding, and feedback can be left. once a seller submits an offer, if the buyer/trader commits to it, its subject to feedback. Whether it be "decided not to trade, item as listed" or "Douchebag didnt show" or "never returned calls" it would be documented.

seems like a good idea to me but i probably dont have enough posts to suggest anything, so direct me to the plebian forum and ill continue there.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

cnote05300 wrote:
mike1 wrote:

SENIOR MEMBER FORUM!!!!

lol what good will that do? so that the only ten people on the site that actually buy and trade shit can just sell exclusively to each other.

Excuse my logic, im sure theres no place for it here.

personally, id suggest a seller feedback system. so that once an offer is accepted, it becomes binding, and feedback can be left. once a seller submits an offer, if the buyer/trader commits to it, its subject to feedback. Whether it be "decided not to trade, item as listed" or "Douchebag didnt show" or "never returned calls" it would be documented.

seems like a good idea to me but i probably dont have enough posts to suggest anything, so direct me to the plebian forum and ill continue there.

That is an ok idea, but I know for a fact dumb @$$ people will take advantage of it. Ive had people give me offers, or me give offers and get to talking with them and make my decision, whether or not I like the idea of me trading and if I tell them no they throw a baby fit cussing me out telling me how much of a waist of time it was yadda yadda....... (Well sorry for not jumping into a decision and making a wise one.) Then I could see them throwing a big fat sissy fit on my rating.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:49 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

simple.. you dont "accept" the offer til youve set up a time and place. Preliminary dicussions are excluded. Youre never gonna weed out all the retards, just need to make it harder for them to exist.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next