Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: who the.... well i cant say it but just read it!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Who the hell offers you something and then dose not respond when you get back with them? I am so ............... of this if you offer something then just get back to the person and be done with it. Dont get back with them a week later and say trade and then not answer. Since i have this up dont text someone and then when they text you back you dont answer thats bullshit. I cant wait till we get this TRUST thing started because it is going to stop all this kids from being able to play games on here. Sorry but i will tell u this if i offer something or somebody offers me i get back with them. People that have there car, truck.....ect if you have it on here just to show it off just take a pics and buy you a web site and post that shit on there and stop wasting people's time on here. This is why people get mad or dont want to deal with some people on here or are scared to because of the bullshit that some people have done on here. That is not right or fare to Mautofied or the other people that are trying to do things right. One more thing how hard is it read? Double listing your cars, trucks,suv....ect do not think that you are going to get caught really wtf? Please feel free to post and Mauotfied i am sorry but i had to say it.

This is why we need a Senior Member Forum!!!!!

Thanks

Post subject: Re: who the.... well i cant say it but just read it!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:21 am 

Amen to that brother!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 am 

I know i've only been on here for a little while but your right there needs to be a way to weed out the ( pikers,kids,what ever!! ) I know when this happens I wont be allowed the seniors page so good luck with it Pa-Pa.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I just had a guy intresting in traiding me his 06 R1... so i said "yea iam intrested i will even travel to you" he writes me back for more pics.... I sent him a video(much better then pics in my opinion you can see everything and hear it run).... No response back at all.. Nothing. A simple "no iam not intrested ty for your time" would have been great.... I get ALOT of people that DO NOT respond back during a 2 way conversation. So over it

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 am 

I was here when the doors opened pretty much, And 1 year ago if an offer was made, It went down as offered. I was talking with a site admin a few weeks ago about this, Times sure have changed. Im partly to blame, I went on craigslist trying to attract a larger base of traders here and sent links to my ads here to most anyone with a nice ride. My thought was to help this site grow, Goal achieved i guess. But in doing so i think i brought along some riff raff :roll: Im thinking once named, (The problem people) we all ignore their ads and they will fade away? I dunno. But thats pretty much where it all went wrong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I get ALOT of this.... Also, the AD's with pics of their vehicle in its prime, then when you look at it in person, its all beat down and is a piece of junk from not being taken care of. I had a guy on here with pics of a really clean Honda Civic, I had him send me more pics, which he did. The car looked very nice in the Pics. We talk about it of how sweet the car is and everything, then I drive for two hours one way to loo at the car. When I got there, it looked like the car has been sitting for many years, was rusted out, had alot of Parts missing, Hood was not bolted on, Dash wasnt in the car, wheels were different....... Boy was I pissed!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

samtoler wrote:
I was here when the doors opened pretty much

What is your original username?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Well, we all know that some people just are ignorant.i get pissed too lol.. Especially in the way people handle stuff. If some of these people would MAN up and say... "I changed my mind, NO Thanks, or I wanna try something else..." Itd be diff but these idiots lead you on and are rude and waste your time....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

mike1 wrote:
One more thing how hard is it read? Double listing your cars, trucks,suv....ect do not think that you are going to get caught really wtf? Please feel free to post and Mauotfied i am sorry but i had to say it.

This is why we need a Senior Member Forum!!!!!

Thanks

Man I totally feel all your guys pain...
I just logged on and seen this guy post his rims and tires like 9 TIMES IN A ROW.
I found out by just looking at his ad and when I scrolled down to see where he was, I seen there were many many other posts of them, I had to actually scroll. If he tells the admins that 'he didn't know" or something stupid, there should be someone there to shoot him when he answers the door! MY GOD......Now about not reading, I put directly on my ad several times that I dont want any ricer cars. So I get this offer on a dodge neon thats "decked out". So I calmly tell him , "sorry dude I'm not into ricers." (I guess that offends people to call them ricers? Thats just what I call 'em) So he writes back chewing me out because last time he checked his car isn't a ricer....blah blah blah... I guess there are just way more stupid people on here that think they can out smart the admins or god knows what. Who knows what their thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:14 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

haha no this is the worst im trying to sell my truck for 10k cash or 8k cash w/ a trade like a junk car or an atv or somthing. IT EVEN SAYS IN MY TITLE thats wat im looking for and my first sentence is i dotn want to trade unless w/ cash. i have a guy offer me is 9 grand jeep and of course i say ya sure brign me the jeep and 8k cash. the guy messages me back saying " people are so dumb these days " are you kidding me? hes teh one who cant even read if people are gonna want to do deals or trade how about u try reading first cuz 1/2 the offers i look at on ppls offer them a ricer when their looking for a lifted diesel

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next