Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: who the.... well i cant say it but just read it!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:26 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

yeah I rode with a friend to KY for a trade get there and the guy says he cant trade cause the tires didnt have enough tread they had 30 to 40% but the guy was told this before had.... So my friends says i will add 500 for tires the guy starts saying its gonna cost me 1000 bucks for tires and wasn't gonna trade. the same night we tried to buy a truck told the guy we were on the way with cash in hand drive 3 hours get there he said he got a offer for 200 more so ok we will match it we already drove 3 hours to get it then about 5 mins later get text its sold... people just piss me off

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:46 am 

Anytime i deal, I always try to get as much hidden info as possible, as well as pics before i say ok, Now on my ads it states "All deals Come here" Most of you think thats wrong of me, I do offer to any man thats willing to drive to me a gas assist guarantee if we dont deal for whatever reason, I also stop taking offers on the ride and let people know deals are pending, And if they like i will call them after. The reason i stated this in my ad, I Had a buddy from here in iowa, Had a guy trade him a car sight unseen, My friend is probably the straightest guy here, He called me, Got my opinion, And i told him what to ask and look for when the dude arrived. The guy broke down from a head gasket or head failure, My dude was so straight up. He had the car towed to his house in iowa, Traded the man the car as agreed, With the stipulation he would pay for the repair. My dude got it crammed in his butt, The dude that traded him laughed about it on this forum, After that i adapted the rule. I wont mention there names as some of you dislike that and want screwed so i will let that be. I dont mind paying if we cant trade, And thats about as honest as one man can trade on here... If you lie about your ride? you will be driving it back home.. If i lie? Im payin the trip, Incentive not to bullshit the players

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I think I know the car you are talking about in that one, but it still kills me about how some of the people on this site are... Had a guy trade me a truck once that was had body filler to cover the tape lines over the rusted fender trims then painted couldn't tell till i started sanding the truck to re-paint it lets just say I was pissed. I had to replace both front fenders and do some work on the bed.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4