Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Age limit? Maybe a Maturity limit needed? lol
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Really tired of dealing with kids and immature people...LOL...Case number 1. Had someone contact me by text wanting to trade me on a bagged truck i had. We spent about 4 days texting back and forth working out the details. The pics of his truck looked flawless.... New paint, new engine....so we worked out the deal...I was to give him 500 boot.... Then he shows up to trade......WITH HIS DAD! His dad then proceeds to let me know that he would be making all decisions.... He tells me he wants $2,000 boot. Few problems with that...1) We had already agreed on $500, so why would I bring 2k cash with me to meet someone I dont know...2) His truck did not have new paint and it actually had 250k miles on it.. 3) His truck only booked for 2500....So after I laughed, he told me I should pay for their gas!!!! :lol:
Case number 2 just happened. Someone texted me...."U ready to trade? Lets do it right now!" ok, who is this? what do u have? where r u? whered u get my number? LOL...All this was going through my head!!! Then I find out this kid who I wont name...bc i dont want to start a war! :lol: , lets me know he has the 79 Camaro I offered on. So I ask him a million questions. We text back and forth all day bc he is sweating my stang and wanting it....Then late that night he texts me and says " NVM just got a better offer!" LOL. Next day, texts me back and now he wants to trade!!!! So i asked him more questions about his car.... And he tells me " ITS SO SWEET! U JUST GOTTA SEE IT." So I meet him last night to check it out...It died 5 times be4 I got it out of the parking lot. Then the speedo didnt work. The oil pressure stayed low. The blower motor was out, It was leaking oil, interior was a mess, wires hanging everywhere, Gas hand didnt work.. Despite all this adn despite the fact he flat out lied about how"SWEET" it was, I was nice and said I would just need to think about it and I thanked him for coming out.. Then he texted me later and told me not to think about it bc his car was so sweet and worth way mor than my stang!!!!!!LOL I am sick of tards!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Age limit? Maybe a Maturity limit needed? lol
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

And welcome to the wide, wide world of Mautofied !! Or should I say the world of car deals !! I have met some great people on here and other sites, made some great deals, some good deals and some deals where the next day I said to myself " WTH was I thinking ?!?!?!? " It all comes with the territory. The ones that kill me are the ones that talk BS right after you politely say "No thanks" !! Take it all in stride, or get out of the game LOL !!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BEYOND DRIVEN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I hear ya! Ive really enjoyed my time on here....But, what the crap are some people thinking? I mean I can describe a ferrari to you but if I show up and only really have a mustang....I cant charge u 100k! LOL! I dont understand why people have to misrepresent there crap!!! And your right....Why do people have to act dumb an hour later...LOL if you had something to say...you had a good chance when I was standing there! :lol: But your right ive made deals and thought...why the crap did i do that, but ive also made a a few and drove away thinking...I cant believe i actually got this vehicle!! LOL! Win some and Lose some, but idiots will never change!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yeah, thats one of the bad things about dealing Online. I have been all over the State of Ohio, just trying to find a 4X4 ATV. After about seven different trips, I finally found one. Was it worth the extra Hassles? To me, it was. I found a VERY NICE ATV, for a good price. Then, this Site has really helped me, "Get Out There" and find some Great New Friends. Granted, I did find some As*holes also. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Man, I've been EVERYWHERE !! Flown to Vegas once, Cali twice, Florida once, drove 2600 miles in 52 hours to Canada to get a truck, been in IN, KY, OH, IA, KS, MO, AR, MI, WI, TN so many times can get to some places blindfolded !! Always gotta stop @ White Castle for sliders though !!! It's all good in the end !!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OUTCAST13 wrote:
Man, I've been EVERYWHERE !! Flown to Vegas once, Cali twice, Florida once, drove 2600 miles in 52 hours to Canada to get a truck, been in IN, KY, OH, IA, KS, MO, AR, MI, WI, TN so many times can get to some places blindfolded !! Always gotta stop @ White Castle for sliders though !!! It's all good in the end !!!

All i can think of as I read that is...Johnny Cash..."I been everywhere man......" To Canada? Dedication sir...Dedication...Gee Dont ya Know? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

OK>>>> Just to prove my point!!!! I just had a kid honestly offer me a 1998 Explorer with 178k miles for a 07 Silverado thats listed a 30k. The truck has more money in mods than what the Explorer is worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and even worse he offered it on the truck but through the stang bc he couldnt figure out how to make the offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:21 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

wilsons71907 wrote:
OK>>>> Just to prove my point!!!! I just had a kid honestly offer me a 1998 Explorer with 178k miles for a 07 Silverado thats listed a 30k. The truck has more money in mods than what the Explorer is worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and even worse he offered it on the truck but through the stang bc he couldnt figure out how to make the offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain.lol There are people on here that think you owe them something or you should give it away.lol I have meet a lot of them and have drove 4, 5, 6 hrs and turned around and come back home. I just wish people could just tell the truth. But hey we would not have anything to talk about.lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

wilsons71907 wrote:
I feel your pain.lol There are people on here that think you owe them something or you should give it away.lol I have meet a lot of them and have drove 4, 5, 6 hrs and turned around and come back home. I just wish people could just tell the truth. But hey we would not have anything to talk about.lol

I had just seen a 09 ford mustang gt500 on here, I was looking at it and noticed he said politely that hes not accepting trades...........So I thought Id look and see what people had offered him,(because you know they dont read the thing). And I noticed that there was a kid writing to the guy (keep in mind he wants $40,000 I think for this car and it is built.) asking for him TO DONATE THE CAR to him. Yes I said donate... Dont get me wrong donations are good. But holy crap! :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I hear you guys and I blocked that kid. If there was a way to separate the serious people from the rest, we would do it in a heartbeat.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next