Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Fake Ads
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 pm 

On behalf of the real Mautofied users..........  Please dont put a fake ad to see what kind of responce you can get out of people. Like the Bugatti,  7000 Dollars and you cannot buy this car anywhere for under one million dollars.  its a waste of space and real Mautofied peoples time. and also for the people that just put there car on here to see what it will bring but not intended to sell. your just getting some peoples hopes up and when a person gets to your front door to buy the car this guy has on Mautofied he says " its not for sale".  and then 2 days later its back on Mautofied.  The Bugatti really bothered me when possilbly the guy who posted it may not have any car at all.  I would like to be able to look at a real car that a real guy wants to really sell without the jokes and a waste of everybodys time and money to get to the car to find out its not for sale or never existed. Thank you  from a real true Mautofied Member.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

That is exactly what the "Report Abuse" link is for. I need
people to use that so I can sweep the trash off our beloved
site. That link is ANONYMOUS so don't hesitate to use it. I
investigate every ad that is reported and deal with it
accordingly. If you think that an ad is too good to be true it
probably is. That 2008 or 2009 Acura, Escalade, Audi, or BMW
is NOT real if it is listed for $3,200 All I ask is that you not ask
me to respond back to you because I have no idea who sends
these reports in. Thank you!

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh yeah, by the way I investigated the ad for the Bugatti and
it turns out that the guy who posted that ad had several
accounts with us and they are all locked now. It's all fun and
games till you get caught.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

this site just makes me sick to my stomach. everyone sucks the Site Administrator's you know what. why is no one saying anything about this total and blatant attempt to nickel and dime us. I mean come on 5.00 for bumps good god for that price I could get a box of condoms and keep the world free of mini me's lol. I mean if your going to create a site that requires you to pay for a listing then you might as well not have free listings cause I have had 4 cars up for sale on this site over the past year or so and have yet to have one sold on here. at the same time that I would have the same exact listing that i had on here put on craigs and it would sell like hot cakes. so what’s the point of having a free listing feature when nothing ever sells because you have no freedoms I mean what’s it really going to hurt to delete and relist your car cause I can tell you right now you let that car run past the first day or so and you will get no offers so then your stuck waiting the stupid 30 days just so you can relist it and hope that you sell it the first day again. the only thing this whole entire site has (and the only reason I use it) is because of its targeted audience but what’s the point of having a targeted audience if about 95 percent of them are retarded and think that they can sell a stock civic hatch for 4,000 bucks I mean come on and I can not count how many times I have had ridiculous and stupid offers. so what’s the point of anything being free on here cause the way I see it is, is either you make everything free and have advertisements pay to keep your site up or you nickel and dime EVERYTHING. in my opinion mautofied is a very well made scam site cause hell criagslist may have scammers but ill take free over a 40.00 buck posting any day and also craigslist is a whole lot better on the scammers now I rarely see any scams as apposed to 6 mo ago. so mr pat i have a feeling that im going to be blocked or whatever but pssssst i got a secret this is not my first account or ip address lol so if you choose to lock me out thats all and well but its not the last time you wil ever see me........wait it might actually be lol im done with this site. oh and by the way if you choose not to delete me ( which i could care less) please put my original words on what i said when i sold my car i do not want in anyway for any credit of my sale to go to mautofied you all did not help me sell it i just wanted everyone else to know that mautofied is not all that.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]