Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: So i decided to put my escalade up 4 sale
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:14 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

wow just one day my douchebag meter is off the charts! lol is it really this bad now here? im amazed of the stupidity of some people.

so i open my mail here. this is my first hate mail. (mind you if you know your cars and use KBB as a judge for car value) then everything would be kosher. even tho my escalade is a salvage due to some asshat helping themselves to my audio/video/rims/and supercharger it was never in an accident. i explained this in my ad. so here is the mail i got...

From       klg093    (Fayetteville, NC)
Received      Thursday, February 04, 2010 12:11:15 AM
Listing      2002 Cadillac Escalade Slammed Murdered Out
Terms      Question
YO are u nuts.....first its not murdered out....i see some polished aluminum in there.......2 this [censored] aint worth 9 grand with a clean title......dont [censored] dudes over

my response::
i love it when asswipes like u message me. then i look at ur ad. and u got an overpriced toyota junkyard truck (7k?). before you open your mouth.....check KBB. then take that KBB and substract 20% of the retail value of vehicle. or is that complicated for your dumbass? congrats this message is going up in the forums!!!!!!! enjoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

more emails.......

From       klg093    (Fayetteville, NC)
Received      Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:17:16 AM
Listing      2002 Cadillac Escalade Slammed Murdered Out
Terms      Question
im just trying to look out for people ur trying to get over......dont have a [censored] fit

my response::
like i said. check KBB. top of the line escalade with every option. take the retail value and substract 20%. because of the title.(which is only a theft recovery) and thats the median price i got. im even including the built trans by TCI and maybe if the deal is right a brand new Vortech Supercharger. since its setup for it already.

so who will be coming up on the deal? not me........trans alone is worth 3k....supercharger is 5k. so if the deal is right someone is getting an escalade for 4k? do the math before you try to be the mautofied police. ur heart is in the right place but ur barking up the wrong tree. this tree has a stun gun and a water hose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

another winner..opened up my email here and i got this offer. he is wanting me to trade him..my ride plus add cash AND my supercharger for this V6 truck with lambo doors and a 1980s style dancing bed LOL...........srsly of all the years i been here on mautofied. it seems the douchebags and dreamers is getting more prevalent. its actually disheartening.

here is his super show truck v6
http://www.mautofied.com/2002-Chevrolet-Silverado_Show-Truck s/listing/100248868/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:06 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

and the response by the guy above i got...

From       frontline_playa    (Houston, TX)
Received      Friday, February 05, 2010 11:47:51 AM
Listing      2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Terms      Trade

man [censored] yo, u sure do like talking [censored] huh, i would understand if ure truck a fully blown show truck you could talk to people like that but all you have is an escalade with a super charger that aint even installed with ugly ass rims and a salvage title i dont care if it not wrecked its salvage....n no it does not lower the price 20 percebt more like 50 percent ive seen an 40 thousand dollar vortec mas ltz silverado sell for 15 just because its salvage....so dont gey [censored]y cause people offer you something for your ride its a piece of [censored] get of your high hourse and look at what your selling its not a ferrari....and yes you would add cash because ure truck is salvage and i would still need to install supercharger and i said keep your ugly rims so that would make it a fair trade if you would add cash since my truck is clean title low miles fully bagged and boddy dropped and yes retard that does make my truck worth more than yours

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]