Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: WATCH YOUR REAR ENDS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:45 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i know this has been said and said and said. but here it goes again, watch your rear ends when doing deals. when the deal looks likes its to good to be true it is. make sure even though your heart says helllllllll yes use your head and check everything. i will not say names but i did a trade. i went with my heart and got rid of something i shouldnt have because every day it ran great fast and trustworthy, but i wanted something else. well the something else got home, then chit hit the fan, the check engine light was removed when replaced i had 8 codes that explaned a lil, trying fixing what i could and was gonna buy the other parts, on the way, my "new" tranny locked up. dead stop. but hey deals a deal im beg borrow and stealing to get a different one. i need a driver so have to. buttttttttttttttt that is not the problem the trusty daily fast vehicle i just sunk a whole lot of money in and have drove for months everyday without one little bitty problem im told now i have screwed the person over and its not worth a chit and theres payback. WTF. i know it drove and probably still is, mine is at shop up on lift sitting untill i find a tranny. TRUST is a tricky thing. so freaking beeeeee carefull.

matt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

well if all this is the case and the person you traded to is not happy (and your not happy) --- just trade back! Seems simple, what am I missing?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:37 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

im happy, and i have money invested now. so im lost here, i am as honest as i can be to the point where ive been the one getting short end of stick. im just trying to point out for others to be carefull. i dont want this to get messy but looks like might have to. but i understand what you are saying enigma. thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

No bro, I think you took my comment wrong. I guess I am confused. I did not know you have invested money in the car you traded for. From what I understood, you were extremely unhappy and then you said he was unhappy. The first thing that came to my mind was -- Just trade back --- but I knew I missed something. Thanks for the heads up and good luck with your current situation. If I can be of any help, let me know!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

is cool no im fixing what needs to be fixed im good he has went off deep and and is threatening me bodily harm, and says he is gonna visit me and "take care of it" he was selling a truck that he did not legally own and then sold it to me, i have gotten that part taken care of with local dmv and ga dmv. he has stated his dislike and distrust of this site, and is now selling the car on a different site with all sorts of praise for the car, how fast it is and how good it is and has threatened me on that site also. i was voiceing my opinion to everyone to watch selves in deal and even then be concerned. gonna have to take legal action i guess and have sheriffs office waiting to arrest him. im not going to jail for someone like this. thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

any help you can give me would be very very much appreciated, and will not be forgotten, i dont feel he is safe to deal with. thank you

matt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:54 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

matt their are alot of people on here that talk a lot of s_hit and dont back it up if i was you i would not sweet it but if you want to do the right thing yes i would tell the sheriffs office what is going on and leave them a statement that way thay will have it on file if anything does happen! But it sounds like he is just talking alot of s_hit and is not going to do anything.      MAUTOFIED IS LIKE THE DAYS OF ARE LIVES HA HA HA HA DONT TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY BENNY!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:25 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

very true mike very true but i love you guys man lol. i am curious though how he is still a member with threatening me on this site and selling a vehicle he did not legally own. i have contacted the sherrifs office and local police, and let them know what is going on. sure helps to be friends with the sherrif himself and the local head judge. man o man im glad im a good mechanic lol. im a big guy and can take care of myself but i have young kids and dont want them to get hurt or be witness to something is all. really thanks though. take care

matt

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]