Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: 85 short bus dont do it
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 am 

Learned a valuable lesson today, after $600 in fuel and 1080 miles of driving, found out why 3 other people backed out of trade. Most people would at least take the time to clean up and fix problems. Was not honest about all the problems and serious issues. Things told that were working was in fact not. When a 10 yr old says it is a piece of crap and wouldn't ride in it to the guy, something is wrong. Was told a few body parts missing but was told easy fix and had all parts. In fact, radio broke, brakes made noise thru traffic, bailing wire holding parts on, several panels missing, inside full of dirt and mold, cobb webs everywhere. NOT WHAT IT WAS MADE OUT TO BE!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm 

that really sucks bro.....what were you trading for? wheres this guy from?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm 

People like that piss me off! I just had the same thing happen to me with a guy off craigslist.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:31 pm 

how many sites are you and your friends going to bad mouth me on? at least you manned up and posted this bs yourself this time! im sorry i didnt clean up the bus good enough to your liking. im not going to get into another debate with you, i DID NOT misrepresent anything.
here's the link to the other website they have been talking [censored] on. keep in mind this is the same group of friends that likes to drive million dollar bugattis into lakes!

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=403822

and for the record, the other people that have stood me up or bailed did it over the net, they never saw it in person

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:56 pm 

YEAH I MANNED UP AFTER DRIVING 16 HR'S AND GOT SOME REST AND WOULD DO IT ON THAT OTHER SITE 2 BUT WOULD NOT LET ME ON I TOLD U 2 UR FACE IT WAS NOT DEAL WHEN U CAME TO THE PARKING LOT WITH IT MAKING NOISE'S LAST TIME I CHECKED BRAKE'S ARE IMPORTANT AND WHEN THEY HIT A BUMP THEY STOP THE NOISE COME ON THERE IS REASON UR NOT DRIVING IT !!!!! IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WAS NICE AT ONE TIME BUT NOT NOW AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH HAVING FRIEND'S THAT HAVE MONEY   HOW DO U KNOW WHAT WENT ON WITH THE CAR DROPPED CELL PHONE AND RAN OFF ROAD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:01 pm 

It really looks like like your 10 year old wrote that post, as hard as it is to read and comprehend. I'll try to adress a few more things though.
I drove it all over the place on a regular basis, sometimes full of people, until I lost my job and dropped insurance on it. It hasn't been messed with much since then. I have no idea what was making noise, but it's not doing it now.
You didn't like the deal, that's fine. In all seriousness, had you been reasonable instead of getting pissed off about the things you didn't like I would have been happy to try to work with you and probably could have taken care of most of that stuff the next morning. You already made up your mind though. My problem now is that you and your friends are straight up talking sh*t, lying about some stuff and exaggerating others. broken airride? mold? seriously? where did you come up with that??

and about the bugatti... there's nothing wrong with having money, as long as you're not an idiot. I DO KNOW what went on, there's video of him actually crashing it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I don't have anything constructive to add but that is one bad ass Focus!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=miker] I don't have anything constructive to add but that is one bad ass Focus![/QUOTE]

eff that! you would get more poon with that stripper pole bus! imagine the party time that can go on in that thing!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:35 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

lol the more i look at the bus the more im falling in love! hahahahaha a bagged short bus is awsome!

btw no matter what you do to a focus..its still a gay mans car. its like putting perfume on a pig. in the end its still a pig.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:17 am 

I agree with slammed98s10

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 24 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next