Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: stupid people cant read
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:53 pm 

dont you hate when you post in your listing the kinda [censored] you dont want to trade for and then people either dont read the listing or just ignore what you have to say and still offer the [censored]. makes me wanna go to their house and smack them in the face

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 am 

thats when you say SURE!!! and setup a time and date to meet them half way

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:27 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

[QUOTE=That_Hearse_Guy] thats when you say SURE!!! and setup a time and date to meet them half way [/QUOTE]

It's idiots like you that make the honest people get screwed over.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:32 am 

thats when you just don't reply or just take a good trade even though it's something you don't want. cause if your not getting what you want your trade must be the pos.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:39 am 

i know what i want, but if its something i dont want and can make money buy getting it and selling it ( or trading it ) i'll do it. sometimes you got to take a couple extra steps to get what you want.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

yeah I hate when people offer sh*t that you say you don't want I also hate when u see they have offered for the same thing you have just a different color and you send them an offer and they say no but the thing that pisses me off the most is when they don't reply at all just say no or I don't like your p.o.s

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 am 

After reading all that, Some make sense, I trade to survive. I stress i dont want 4 wheelers but when they are offered i have option to move my eyes to the delete button, All of you have the same option, Or you wouldnt be reading this, People offer what they have. Some are pure crap. But its all they have, Phrase of the day, "If you ask every woman you see for sex, Odds are your getting smacked alot, But your gonna get laid sooner or later" If you can figure that out you will make a trader one day.. God bless and be safe all..ccc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 am 

what really pisses me off is when some 1 posts an offer and then they just want to bull[censored] i think mautofied should come up with a way to rate users.i am sick of people gettin on here just to bull[censored] [censored] if some 1 sends you an offer than they should trade it if you agree or get a bad rating if they dont

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

it is a good idea but then you would have people giving bad ratings if they didnt like the fact that you didnt like there offer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

for all you people with bleeding and sandy vaginas..there is a thing called the "DELETE" offer button.

and for the idiots who still offers rides whereas the ad clearly states they dont want your specific vehicle..well sir, go die of ass cancer!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next