Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: stupid people cant read
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 am 

[QUOTE=Lac10] [QUOTE=That_Hearse_Guy] thats when you say SURE!!! and setup a time and date to meet them half way [/QUOTE]

It's idiots like you that make the honest people get screwed over. [/QUOTE]

well i would suggest all you honest people LEARN HOW TO READ i cant stand it either been on here a long time they just get dumber and dumber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 am 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

last night i seen a suburban that was bagged that says no trades then i seen where he sent a offer on a tahoe that was about like my suburban so i sent him a offer and he had to come back with this smart ass reply about if i read his add i would know wtf??? but what the hell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=chaos7070] last night i seen a suburban that was bagged that says no trades then i seen where he sent a offer on a tahoe that was about like my suburban so i sent him a offer and he had to come back with this smart ass reply about if i read his add i would know wtf??? but what the hell [/QUOTE]

thats the kind of person you want to steer clear from...he cant make up his mind whether sometimes he feels like a nut and sometimes he dont.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 pm 

i hate when ppl say they want sumthing bagged and then dont get back to u or open to any trades. then u shot them an offer just to see and they're asses on a reply back or just dont reply. or they shot u an offer, then u replay to them, and they never get back to u.a simple no thanx or not intrested glw ur sale would be nice. just like when u have urs posted and honest bout the work done to ur own. the ppl on here who have spent a ton of time and money in and on there cars/trucks have a reasonable price on them, get screwed.then sum ppl want an arm and a leg for there high milage post.wtf!!! dont get me wrong i kno ill never get back what i put into anything ive built but i mean come on now. ppl be reasonable!! like 20grand for a 99 fullsize chevy with 300,000 miles on it and its stock or a set of rims lowered. please be reasonable ppl. ive used this site way to much and i've been dicked around alot. sure i'll post mine for the money i put in it but i'll never get it.im just tired of ppl wantin way to much for stock or there junk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:39 am 

Here is my thing, i hope everyone knows what a consignment is.... well if you dont here ya go. car is brought to me for sale, for example i have a 280z 1973 and the customer wants 25k for it yes that is out of this world too much yes i know, but that not the point. that is what he wants for his car so that is what i price it even though i know that the car maybe worth 10k being fully restored. well why i am venting is cuz of douchebags like jakey22, ya i freakin said ur name u punk [censored]. this guy is giving me [censored] about this car but i try to explain that it a consignment car and that i dont set the price but he has to be an 18 year old douchebag and just keep on emailing me that the car wont sell for that, yeah i [censored]ing get it, that your a moron and cant [censored]in read, listen up [censored] its a consignment car and i dont set the [censored]ing price, also its ur [censored]in opinion  and i dont give a [censored] what you think this car is worth, dude just keep ur [censored] to urself i dont [censored]in care, i dont give 2 [censored]s about you are what u think about my cars, keep in mind that hes trying to sell an 88 alltrac celica, i will only dog ur [censored] if you dog mine, so i did, his car was worth what i stepped in last night [censored]IN DOG [censored], but again thats my opinion, Hey Marshall you know who i am talking to, i love this site but [censored]s like this guy make me want to go insane, but you know i cant stay away. mautofied is the [censored] and i am still selling cars thanks Mautofied.com.

Post subject: Re: stupid people cant read
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

lmao slammed98s10 i laughed so hard when i read your post that was so outta place and it caught me off guard. I tryed to read drbones post but it was way to many words dang thats a big reply :? anyways people has lost common since i think so anyways.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2