Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Non-sellers,,,what a joke.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

It's really a shame. I think alot of people list their cars or trucks on here just to show off (even though alot of them have nothing to show). I sold my car and truck and I thought for sure I could get what I was looking for here at Mautofied. Turns out, everytime I would contact someone for a little more info, I'd be lucky if they would get back within a week, IF AT ALL! I was what everyone on here was looking for...a real buyer with cold hard cash in hand just dying to spend it, but surprisingly, none of the sellers seemed to actually be selling! Long story short, I wanted to buy a one of a few Tacomas that were listed, had what they were asking for in hand, ready to drive and pick up a new truck, but I guess they just weren't interested. Too bad. I ended up finding a truck in Florida who IS selling, and IS willing to help get the truck to me here in NC.

Like I said, I think alot of people are just showing off. Sad. It's getting hard to sell cars because of the economy. I should know, I've only moved two in the last 6 months, and I can't even sell a 1994 $35k luxury car for $2k! Oh,well. Thanks for letting me vent. I'll have a new truck on Sat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:15 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i think u r being over dramatic, i think most ppl dont really know what they r looking for it takes time to see what u really like i have had cash offers but its not what i wanted or it comes along witha meet me here or their,

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I was talking about full price cash offer and I would come and get it. All they had to do was send a few more detailed pictures to my e-mail so I could make a determination. Besides, we know that there are alot of vehicles on here with pictures of the (example) driver front corner, or the tailgate, just because the rest of the vehicle is in primer or it's bashed up like a hail storm. So when someone asks for a few pictures, what does it take? 5 minutes?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 pm 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Yeah ima go with Yota on this one. I cant understand why someone wouldnt do what it takes to get the cash they have thier ride listed for.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

IM WITH U TWIZTED IF U LIST FOR 5000 AND WANT 8000
THEN LIST UR [censored] FOR 8000 OR DO WHAT I DO AND PUT A
DOLLAR!!! LOL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:47 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I've seen where even those who put $1 on their ad wouldn't respond to questions. Noone buys or trades a car without asking questions. Especially considering that most ads do not have all of the information in them. For example: if you don't list the mileage, then the first question I'm going to ask is how many miles.
If they don't respond, I move on. Their loss. I have tons of stuff online for sale, and I get ALOT of questions, so I have to sit down atleast 30-60minutes a day to answer them. Otherwise, how would I make money?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i think that we have this same topic up some where else in different words? just me, I think that if someone does not reply back dont worry about it and just go on. Yes there are a lot of f uc k boys on here that think this is a joke and to have fun well its not. Just my 2 cents i have sold a lot of trucks and cars on here u just have to wait

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:48 am 

yeah it is bull[censored] i have had two people ask me the price for my car and then i tell them and they will not respond to me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:24 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

So why don't you put a more realistic price on it? Apparently they thought you were asking more than what they were willing to pay. That's not a big deal. For example: If your car is technically worth $7500, but you would like to get $8000 for it, then say $8000. Atleast then if someone was seriously interested in paying you $7750, then you would be doing well. You would have to gauge your asking price according to what everyone is willing to pay. I just sold another car today that I have had advertised for 2 months for $2000. Well, judging by the offers I have recieved in those 2 months, I determined that I was not going to get $2000. I sold it today for $1650, which was about $400 more than all of the other offers. That's life, and the economy we're in right now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 am 

[QUOTE=fordfan26]yeah it is bull[censored] i have had two people ask me the price for my car and then i tell them and they will not respond to me[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is put the correct price and they wont have to ask you how much you are wanting for it. If they see the price and dont like it, they will move on. Put the correct price and you will get a better buying group who has the amount of cash to spend. JM2C

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 15 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next