Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE [censored] OFF
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:28 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

SOME OF THE [censored]ING PEOPLE ON HERE THAT MAKE OFFERS ON HERE AND DONT [censored]ING DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEED TO GET THE [censored] OFF THE SITE I MEAN YOU TELL SOME ONE THAT YOU WILL LET THEY KNOW SOMETHING AND NEVER CALL OR REPLY BACK TO THEM IS A CROCK OF [censored] I AM SORRY TO MAUOTFIED BUT THIS [censored] IS BULL[censored] AND I DONT MIND CALLING PEOPLE OUT BECAUSE I REALLY DONT CARE SO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO EITHER CALL OR REPLY BACK IF NOT I WILL BE BACK ON HERE AND TELL WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!I DO CALL OR REPLY BACK TO PEOPLE THAT I THE RIGHT THANG TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:59 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i feel you man and whoever it is if your doing it to mike then just reply back i aint never done bussiness with him but ill put money up hes honest so be honest back

its happened to me also and the worst are when the vehicles arent as described when you go to trade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:53 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

THANKS I TELL EVERYBODY WHAT IS WRONG IF ANYTHING WITH MY VEHICLES IT JUST GET ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT STAND THAT [censored]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:56 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i know i was going to trade for a mustang one time and as soon as i told him id be coming down there he tells me it isnt street legal becuase of no tag tailights and corner lights all of which he failed to mention when he offered to trade me then to top it off i still was going to do it he writes back and says my dad says i cant then why even offer it really gets me mad to

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:33 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

well [censored] happens but i tell you one thing the next person that does that i will call them out.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]