Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: lazy posters
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:33 am 

I've been on Mautofied, checking it several times a day for about 4 years now. Since then, I've seen a huge drop in people giving a h*t about when they post. Here's an example, word for word, without adding or taking out ANY punctuation:

check out may issue of mini truckn need to sell deploying. If ther anyquestions please call 6198171516.
Theres is nothing wrong with the truck the paint still looks fresh body and frame. rag top dosent leak. 10k obo no trade need to pay off.

You're trying to sell your vehicle and THAT is how you describe it? Come on guys, even I'm not that lazy. The sad part is I'm in the market for a new truck, and the truck looks REALLY nice. But there's no way I'm going to contact this guy b/c of his 3rd-grade-run-on-sentence of a description. Am I just being anal about this, or are there other people getting frustrated by this?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:40 pm 

well the word limit kinda makes it hard to list your feature selling points.

Writing isn't always a gift for everyone. lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

[QUOTE=Stenger] well the word limit kinda makes it hard to list your feature selling points.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if "word limit" makes it hard and presents a problem........ I highly suggest upgrading to a standard or premium listing!!   

And I do agree, there are lots of people who can not write.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:11 pm 

[QUOTE=ENIGMA] [QUOTE=Stenger] well the word limit kinda makes it hard to list your feature selling points.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if "word limit" makes it hard and presents a problem........ I highly suggest upgrading to a standard or premium listing!!   

And I do agree, there are lots of people who can not write.[/QUOTE]

or read for that matter.

if i get one more offer to trade for a car, when the first thing in my listing say trade for truck, im going to go insane. I try to politely tell them to learn how to read, so they stop wasting time. lol. But not everyone takes that nicely. lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:11 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

thats is true stenger or the people who have to sell it and it says absoutly no trades in caps and if you look at the offeres trades is all thats there

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:29 am 

I agree with your points. People should read and respect the poster's wishes in regards to selection of trading; but maybe it's the same ignorant people that post the incoherent postings as well. Plus you think it would be in the seller's best interested to sound as professional as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:39 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

well look no matter what you do on here people are going to to what they want to do and nobody will be able to do anything about it not being an ass or anything but if you sit here and try to get them kick off or talk about people it is not going to do any good so just deal with it and go on i have the same problem when i try to sell or trade my cars or trucks on here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

true mike 1 and good luck with sellin the scion man its cool i just defintly dont have the money

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]