Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 2 mezmerides members robbed my sister!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:59 pm 

2 members of the car club mezmerides in nc robbed my sister!  they both drive 350z chad chappell and mike ! beware this club if any of there members would like to contact me feel free my number is on my profile! we dont need these kind of people in our scene!

Post subject: Re: 2 mezmerides members robbed my sister!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm 

Just wanted to let you know that the two people you are talking about on this comment ARE NOT from MezmarideZ Inc Car club. Feel free to contact me on here if you wish. Our Car club is spelled different so it could be another car club. Thanks MezmarideZ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I'd say its the same club... I doubt 2 different clubs would have the same name seeing as how its very lame.

Sorry to hear bout someone robbing your sister. Beat there hands over a stump with a tire iron and see if they steal anymore. Justice system is to soft, we need some backroom style justice. If a thief thought they might lose use of there hands I bet there would be less stealing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Is this a new thing?
Starting back threads from 3 yrs ago?

P.B.K

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Speaking of "name similarities"..... I opened shop about 2 1/2 years ago called "Diverse Customs" where I do all types of custom work (literally anything custom, hence the name). About a year and a half after that, I'm online on a buddies computer and wanted to show him my website (or something on it I was working on) and to my pleasant surprise, some jack hole about an hour away from me has a .org website up and under construction for a shop with the same name! What the hell?
From his site, all I can tell that he does is custom airbrushing, but still......THE SAME DAMN NAME?
Before I named my shop and registered it at the deeds office, I searched high and low online looking to make sure I wasn't stepping on anyones toes, which is common sense to me, but someone else comes along and just DOES IT.
I get atleast 3 calls a month from people looking for his shop. Good part is that I end up with the job and he does not. I hope everyone looking for his shop calls me first. Lol
I guess the only bad thing is that he may be doing the same to me, except ALL OF MY CONTACT INFO IS ON MY SITE. Including directions, etc....and plus, my shop is advertised all over the net, whereas his .org site does not seem to be.

Had to vent. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 pm 

Speaking of the two names the guy your talking about diverse customs he does air brushing also every truck he has built has made cover of mini trucking for years he is by far the best in the upstate and within 500 miles he also has Facebook an account on here..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I'm not saying that he is not good at what he does. it's just irritating that he opens up shop under the same name so close to another established shop.

He has a Facebook page (with nothing on it), an old Myspace page, and now I cannot even find his website anymore. Lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Also, I could only find a few trucks that he painted online. I believe it was a couple of Blazers. Nice work. You make it sound like he's built alot of magazine trucks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:19 pm 

People still use myspace?? I thought that was on for creepers and stalkers lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm 

lol man really ive had diverse customs for over 5years now and i have painted alot more then just a few blazers that have been in mags and i do alot more then just paint them also and i have it built up enough i dont need to rely on having a website to keep it going i have features and covers to show my work and i think it is funny ;) that people call your shop looking for me im glad i could help u stay in buisness u welcome buddy have a good day

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next