Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Bad Deal
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:42 am 

So i had been talking to this guy for about a week working out a trade deal we had plans on trading straight across i was meeting him an hour from his house and i had to drive four hours. i talked to him the night before on the phone he said it was a done deal call him when i headed down to meet him the next day around lunch i tried calling the whole way down he did not answer, i though it was early and maybe he was still sleeping i made the trip and once i got there i still did not here from him i wasted time in the town and tried calling and still nothing so i drove back. What kind of person just wouldnt say "hey man i dont wanna trade now sorry" instead of wasting someones time and money. What a douche

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:27 am 

u seem pretty calm about it i would have been pissed whats his user name?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 am 

i had a guy in FL i contacted (1500 miles), talk about 2 weeks, first he wanted my car - then my jetskis, then the car agian...  we were almost spliting shipping (i was payin more)   the semi gets in his area (BOOM) no more answering the phone and left... gone... lil ass cost me $1000....  pissed....
Dont trade with   cm11ny11
he's just a dead beat....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 am 

Yesterday I sent a guy six hours to Wi from here in Mi he was fifty miles from the guys house and the guy sent me a text saying to turn my guy around his wife took his title,he counldn't even call in person or answer his phone when I called him.
I won't name names but that cost me almost three hundred dollars and a lot of time and miles on my car.
He ruined it for everybody though because I won't be driving to anyone from here on out.
Just my two cents,M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

look dont go anywhere unless the person is going to meet you halfway or if they are going to bring it all the way to you. i know i have had people like that and yea it piss's you off and you want to kick their ass but it really is not worth you getting pissed about it but hey you can always post about their ass's so that everyone else will know who not to deal with.well better luck next time.

Mike 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yea i know man ive had a guy make 3 times to trade and he walways didnt come threw and just recently a kid wanting to trade and now all of the sudden his mommy says he cant trade this sites full of bull[censored]ters and [censored]ing lil kids

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:31 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

hmmmmm a few of these "people" sound familiar, lol.  thats not a good thing, not laughing about situation, just that is just very familiar. the right people are on here, and when you talk to them you will know. i dont like to deal with any new, just my thing, but alot of people that been on here while and sold a few and bought a few, thats what i look for.  lately though. ehhhhhhhhhhh. thats all im saying.  take care and best luck to all of you doing any trading or buying or for that matter selling.

matt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:54 am 

I have driven to meet someone one time and i had to help them start the truck when i got there. Not saying the truck was a hack job but it wasn't what i had expected at all. I decided not to trade and the guy kept offering me more and more stuff for the trade. I just wished people would realize if i drive a distance to meet you i expect the truck i am getting make it back.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]