Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: People that back out of the deal
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 am 

so i make a deal with a guy that lives out of state. i ask him to meet me halfway but he says he cant but will give me gas money if i come all the way to him. so i drive all the way to KY and when i get to his town i try to call him but no answer so i call and call and call after about 2hrs he sends me a text and says sorry i just woke up go to walmart let me get up take a shower get ready and i will meet you up there with the truck. i waited for 4hrs and he never showed up and wouldnt answer my calls or texts or calls from my gfs phone... it really pisses me of that i go out of my way to get this deal done to go all the way to him, i had to take a day off work and a few tanks of gas just to be ignored... i even left him a voicemail and a text asking please just be a respectable stand up guy and tell me your coming or your not cuz if not so i can head the long trip back home but did i get that from him??? no... so i leave my house at 7am and just now got back at 6pm wasted a whole day plus lost money at work plus lost gas and time.. i hate these people why do they even get on here either be an adult and respectful or dont be on here at all wasting all of our time and money

Post subject: People that back out of the deal
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:10 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I know how you feel,but welcome to [censored]s on Mautofied their are good people on here but some people on here just should not be on here but you just have to be careful. I always meet some one halfway so that you know that its a deal..

Mike good luck

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]