Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Just to vent
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:31 pm 

God people make me upset.

Had an offer pending with another guy on here for about a month now. We stayed in contact, and worked out all the details and other [censored].

But for the last 2 or 3 weekends straight, the guy's bailed out on meeting up too look at the car.

I even offered for him to come down, bring his truck, and if we decided not to trade, I would give him gas money back. And hell, he didn't even respond to that.

So yet another weekend, I've had to re-arrange things, plans, and sit around waiting for a call, text, or something.

Just not right. All this was supposed to be taken care of before I moved. And yet, nothing has happened, and I still have my car.

I understand that schedules change, and work is important. But Have some respect for others! I've cleaned my car far more than I usually do (as if I was going to a show) for this guy, taken time of work, and woke up early to make sure everything was ready to go.

Luckily this has only cost me about $10 and a few hours of vacation time at work.... I guess it could have been worse.

None the less. People, have some respect for others. Don't say I want to go threw with it, then not show up. Which could cost someone money, or to miss out on a good offer for a trade.

Try to do the right thing, and see what happens? GRRR!

Post subject: Just to vent
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:49 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

a couple of my friends have had that happen to them the worst was when my friend drove across states to meet the guy and the truck was basically trashed and it was missing have of what the add said it had so he had to drive back with nothing im glad that didnt happen to you though and i get the whole venting thing
i had a guy offer to trade me and when i said yes he said sorry my dad says i cant

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]