Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: the new mautofied isnt that great!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:32 pm 

Don't get me wrong it is cool about the parts auctions . But what i've found that blows is the fact that the forums are such a pain in the ass , it was cool when they were on the home page is all . also the old search for a vehicle worked way better . I have been a member for a couple years and just think . some things are better left alone or if it aint broke don't fix it. but on the other hand the site still does work and is the best anywhere on the net. I just traded my 95 stang for an 02 grand prix yesterday to ruggerio from ohio he drove here to illinois and it went smooth.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:33 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

they said they took the forums off the front page because it cleaned it up and didnt want brawl room stuff on the homepage idk i liked it like that to

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:48 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Mautofied.com was developed for selling/buying/trading custom vehicles. It was never meant to be a forum. In the past several months leading into the change, Mautofied.com started to be a forum rather than what it was original developed for.

Right now, there are still some issues we are dealing with, userbility and functionality. When all is said and done and everything is worked out, I believe it will grow on you.

Mautofied.com runs much faster, looks cleaner, and people do not have to deal with the trash talk and everything that was going on. If someone wants to go to Mautofied.com to buy/sell/trade, that is exactly what they can do now!

If you are going to make a post like this and say comments like "forums are such a pain in the ass," state why you think this. Just because it isnt on the home page of Mautofied.com?? Also, what about the old vs. new search do you not like? I personally, and have heard from several others that the new search is bad ass!! You are entitled to your opinion, but please back it up with something. If you don't a particual thing, tell me why.... never know, it might be an easy fix.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:00 am 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

post w[censored]s, i hate them and there is one on your roof right now lol

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]