Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: what is wrong with you people????!!!????
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:25 pm 

I am getting sick and tired of you people out there making these RIDICULOUS offers for rides you cant get.  You know who you are...the ones that offer a $5-6-7k ride for $12k+ rides.  Your ride isnt HALF as nice as mine, doesnt have near the mods, and doesnt have [censored] for a system or engine in it......then why in the hell do you think I would trade you???

Use your brain at least, when you make an offer.  NO ONE is going to down grade in trade unless your vehicle is somewhat close in value or you are willing to put cash with yours.  If you plan on adding cash, say so in your trade offer, dont just [censored]ume.  And just because your mostly stock ride is a few years new than mine, that doesnt even come close to making up the trade difference in value from mods and custom work.

Here's a easy way to think about it......if you had THEIR ride already, would you want to take YOUR old ride in a trade???  If you still say yes, ask yourself...."why would that person want my slower, older, higher mileage, less custom vehicle for that sweet ride of theirs?"  There wont be a logical answer to that question so then you can move on and go back to searching and find another ride that is more like yours.

Ok then, I'm thru venting now.  THe [censored] was just getting old and aggrevating so I had to blow off some steam.  Now go and use some common sense, BEFORE you offer a trade.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:00 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

i understand you man i see the offer all the time for a truck thats been in minitruckin sometimes on cover guys are like sdo you want my accord lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:52 pm 

People have got to learn some common sense....I dont know anyone that wants to trade down in HALF of value, so why in the hell would you offer it???

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:18 pm 

Ok I got to say it. May be they are not sure you want 12k for it since you dont seem to know what it is. Is it a chevy silverado, or a Gmc? lmao

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:25 am 

calm down. Expect these type of offer's when your dealing on the internet.

best thing to do bro is just to let em slide. Dont give them any replies or anything.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:34 am 

I think its hard to take some people serious on here,If they aint young punks thier just plain broke and hoping for a idot to come along and actually trade them a $20,000 ride for a $4,000 ride,as if,lol,lmao.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]