Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: IT SEEMS THAT MAUTOFIED DOSEN’T CARE?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:48 pm 

you really don't know who you're talking to, you stupid kid. get off this thread it does not concern you, in fact i started this to get peoples attention so they don't get screwed by this guy. alas i hope you two trade in the future so you can get screwed by him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 pm 

lol Take heed the wise man that said " you really don't know who you're talking to, you stupid kid" Because thats the most truth you have ever told. Like most on here thanks to your posting of the title. Anyone can take title # go on clerk of courts web site and come to your house and beat the piss outta you. Did i mention federal crime for Posting a title on here? be a shame if you were to get reported eh? Lots of ways a smart ass like yourself can be handled on here. Invest in kleenex and let it go. Above all remember the privacy act in the united states. (That is where you live by the way) We have a lil thing called identity theft here. and if a buisness can be fined 10,000 for leaving someones name and address on their desk, wonder if they cared for you posting it for millions to view is ok? ah hell you know it all. rest of us are idiots lol I got a camaro i`ll trade you for the low mile ride u got, came from a man named draggedailey. he boasts new engine, in his ad. what u say? lets deal???

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:06 pm 

Listen here I can't believe that you were stupid enough to post personal info. Guess what I will be calling my attorney, I have your personal info but I am inteliigent enough not to go against fed law and post it. HMMMM now who do you think that the law will be looking at. You not I, thats who. Just grow up, shut up and quit your stupid [censored].

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

UH O SOMEBODY MADE SAM MAD THATS NOT A GOOD THING!!!!! WHATS UP MR SAM??? EVEN WHEN I GOT A BAD DEAL ON HERE I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT POSTING SOMEBODYS PERSONAL INFO R U RETARDED MAN???? BEING PISSED IS ONE THING BREAKING BIG LAWS IS ANOTHER!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:14 pm 

hope draggeddaily has life lock case im gettin me some creditcards!Alright guys the best thing to do is to drop it if he wants to sell a car and not mention it has a salvage title than who gives a crap!I dont cause i would ck all that out before i traded,but you do have a reason to be upset and the only way to handle it is trade back or let it go and call it one of lifes lessons!hope yall work it out but this post aint the way to get it done cause if i wanted to buy a listing from either one of yall i wouldnt!quit commenting on this and let it go and learn from it,i know i have

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:59 am 

[QUOTE=samtoler] Perhaps you come read it to me Ass Hose? You best stick to crying on here. Im reality boy. Dont you ever forget it, anytime you want the address ask. If you need gas money i`ll hook you up. Now shut your sissy ass up before you make someone angry. Go slap your cat and tell your sister how mean you are. maybe you`ll get sympothy that way loser.. [/QUOTE]

That has got to be the funniest thing i have read today! LMAO!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:21 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

ok look this has got in way out of hand,but funny.lol maybe everybody knows what the deal is now. but now we have a new brawl room post to talk about because some panties are up their a-s-s. look just call the guy or call your attorney and take it up with him? you are not getting anywhere on here!!! but everybody does like the brawl room to see whats new!!!lol

well good luck like i said call your attorney!!!!

mike

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm 

LMAO! Sam toler is hilarious. Seriously why don't we look [censored] over next time and get the sand out of our vaginas?......anyone?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 5   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next