Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Tough times........
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am 

vic wrote:
cloaiza506 wrote:
if i had 1 dollar for everytime someone said if i had a dollar for everytime, the economy would go so high people would really be selling their cars for a $1 lol no but in a serious note has anyone ever been called and asked how their car is and if they can get more pictures and then ask you if theres anything wrong with it only to ask why you're only asking $1 for it??? LOL :lol:

Lmfao!personally never had that happen but I came home one day from work and my brother was telling me about this set of wheels he found on the internet (on here) for 10 bucks.told me when he came to look on mautofied I was automatically signed in so he didn't create his own name and found a dude selling wheels for 10 bucks so he wrote them and asked if it was all 4 wheels for 10 bucks or 10 a piece.... :shock: are you kidding me? He really did and I had to take it on the chin when dude wrote me back.can't remember his exact words but he Wasent rude or a ass about it.

:lol: dude i feel your pain, if i told you the stories woww the things i could say..some people complain about the people that dont reply on this site but some peoples offers are so insulting youre better off not saying anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

cloaiza506 wrote:

:lol: dude i feel your pain, if i told you the stories woww the things i could say..some people complain about the people that dont reply on this site but some peoples offers are so insulting youre better off not saying anything.

+1 :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

overpriced vehicles....douchebag sellers.

2 things that is killing the Mautofied mojo.

so when i feel like i want to laugh at some outrageous pricing. i just come here and browse thru the sections.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I always see people on here complaining and quite honestly most of you have legitimate complaints. My question is, what do you LIKE about Mautofied? What brought you here in the first place? What keeps you logging in every day? What changes would you like to see in the site? What changes have we made since you have been here that you like a lot? What changes have we made that you hate a lot? I love the feedback. I like to think of all of us as a big family spread out all over North America (and those members sprinkled all over the globe in the military who still log in). We might not always get along with each other but we are still family. Never forget that!

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I like Mautofied. If I were to make any suggestions it would be more categories simply because some things are hard to classify, which COULD possibly mean less exposure for certain items.
I'm not even going to talk about the whole "$1" subject considering it really had NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ORIGINAL POST.
As far as the "douchbag sellers" and "kids", that is uncontrollable. You can't screen "stupid" before granting a membership.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3