Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Whats wrong with a $1 . make an offer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 am 

So maybe they need a "You make an Offer " option. You know where you wouldnt hqave to put a price and just accept offers. I usually have way way more than i can get in anything i sell so im guilty of putting $1 just because i dont want to price it lower than someone would give me. Sorry just the way it is!!

Post subject: Re: Whats wrong with a $1 . make an offer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Cool story bro .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]