Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: $1 price? dont we know how much are car is worth?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 am 

WOW i have to say the $1 price point is getting out of hand . cant we atleast put the price we think the car is worth? this gives us some idea of what we are working with? if a trade is what you want still put a price , the ad has a place to put if trades are wanted. i agree with most if a price is not listed > they want too much 8-) \ hidding the price for a reason :D \ looking for a newbe to take advantage of ;) \ or dont have the intelect to know how much their car is worth :geek: ? even a child selling coolaide on the side of the road puts a price :P . how often do we get pissed when we shop a local market place and we look at something with no price :evil: ? does wal-mart put $1 price above the item then ask $3 for it :roll: ? i took a count of ads with bull crap prices, you will be amazed if you do the same :idea: . or we all respond with "offers" of $5 see what we get :lol: ? hell thats 5 times the asking price! hopefully this new year is full of prosperity and joy and not deception and hate. pray for our troops here and abroad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! > PRICE YOUR CARS !! IF ITS A TRADE YOU WANT WE STILL NEED AN IDEA OF WHAT $ VALUE YOU HAVE EVEN IF ITS OUT OF LINE ! LIKE THE Smilies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: $1 price? dont we know how much are car is worth?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

edsrod wrote:
looking for a newbe

Speaking of "newbie". Lol

How many used car lots have you ever been on that do not list a price on the window? Sure, alot of them will put a few cars out with the price all over the window with paint markers, but if you walk the lot, most cars do not have a price, forcing you to discuss it with a salesman (who mind you is a clever negotiator). If they listed the price of every car, especially since they are in the business of making money, they may risk having potential sales walk off the lot with no interaction. If someone is serious about purchasing a vehicle, and they have done their research before hand, they would KNOW what the car is worth when they approach to negotiate. If the seller will not meet at a reasonable price, then you just do what any sensible person would do and walk away. Easy enough.

If someone has $1 for a price, and through research you have determined that the vehicle is worth approximately (for example) $12000 as per market and/or blue book. You would likely approach with an offer slightly lower than $12000. If they are serious about actually selling, then they would counter your offer (probably higher than $12000). If, through proper negotiation, you cannot seem to get them in the range that your own research has determined as a reasonable price, then you simply walk away.

Now enough of the $1 topics already.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Now enough of the $1 topics already

SECOND :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Cool story bro :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

And "Koolaid " is spelled with a " K " :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:14 pm 

hard to walk away when you are looking on the site for a vehicle. i stand my ground a price tag is needed to sell. ofcourse i understand your side too but did you actually look at priced ads verses non priced ads %. and i also stand my ground that 50% of non priced ads are overpriced. ill now shut up and let the sleeping dog sleep. how much for the doggie in the window??? he dont have a price tag on him !!! LOL LOL :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

HORSE IS DEAD, STOP KICKING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 pm 

*poke*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

*kick*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yotaforce wrote:
*kick*

SMART-A$$ !!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]