Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Funny ads
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Why don't we just talk about the funny ads we run across here on MF?

How about this one:
http://www.mautofied.com/Set-of-25-Tune ... 100334047/

Tuner "NUTTS". ...HEY! They are BARELY used! Lol

"and by the way I have a few cars and new shoes for sale" (like many people are even going to want to buy your nutts).

Post subject: Re: Funny ads
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The reason you can't see that listing anymore is because I found it to be in violation of our posting rules that prohibit the posting of more than 1 listing per item. In that listing he had pictures of a vehicle that he already had an ad for.

Patrick@Mautofied.com
Site Administrator
Mautofied Inc.
(714) 982-2051

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Ok, how about this one:
http://www.mautofied.com/1988-Chevrolet ... 100436962/

"No hack job...". I'm pretty sure that in order to get that much lift, it had to be hacked up pretty badly.
"May be interested in trading but no junk and no loot on my part..". What would someone consider more "junk" than this Monte? Maybe a Jon boat that has holes in it?Lol.
....and could someone PLEASE tell me WHAT IS ALL THE CRAP HANGING DOWN UNDER IT? :?:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 am 

now that is funny, there custom paint job looks like my 15 dollar special with walmart dollar a can spray paint, doesnt even have matching rims and it does have alot hanging down but he doesnt want junk, looks pretty ragity to me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

It would be nice to hear from the owner on here. Tell us what is all that hanging under it, and what he would consider "junk".

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 am 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

http://www.mautofied.com/1995-Honda-civ ... 100442273/

Lol. "This is what mine will look like"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 am 

looks like a hacked up/junk exhaust pipe, and bootleg bumpers. How many of these cars do you see that isnt a hack job..... :D

http://www.mautofied.com/1997-Mitsubish ... 100433584/
I thought this one was pretty funny, not the car put the description. Runs really strong , but lost compression, pretty sure its the valves

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:30 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

"Aftermarket turbo" and no actual brand listed, which tells me that turbo has Ebay or JDM Sport written all over it.
I'm also pretty amused that it's always "an easy fix" but they don't want to fix it before they can sell it, which tells me that it's probably NOT an easy fix or it's NOT what they say is the problem. If it's an easy fix, then FIX IT. It's like trying to sell a brand new toilet (but you'll have to buy it with a big turd in it because I don't want to flush it).
I'll say that Eclipse, nomatter how nice it may appear, has a turd in it somewhere. Maybe in cylinder #3. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 pm 

lol #3 cylinder has a big turd in it, and i also love that bodykit on it. which last time i looked every eclipse has that kit..... considering its factory

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:34 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yeah, I do believe that almost every Eclipse has the same factory kit on them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im selling my 1997 eclipse gst its an awesome car and runs really strong! Here is a list of the stuff done to it.

-Jdm black with red stitching racing seats
-Red and black aftermarket steering wheel
-Short throw shifter (yet again, no brand name for this part)
-Chrome and red shift knob
-Black with red stitching shift boot
-New 70$ racing seats
-Red interior lights
-Greddy turbo timer
-Jdm 4 point racing harnesses (JDM brand meaning it was made in China and stamped JDM)
-Custom painted radio and door pieces
-10 inch polk audio sub
-350 watt mtx amp

Exterior:
-Body kit
-Aftermarket wheels
-Ultra high performance tires (Not just HP, but ULTRA HP)
-Red brake calipers ($1 can of Walmart spray bomb)
-Tinted windows
-Red Underglow

Motor:
-16 pound aftermarket turbo (no mention of the addition of a boost gauge to actually verify 16lbs)
-Greddy blow off valve
-Bosh plug wires
-ngk plugs
-Aftermarket down pipe
-K&N air filter
-Aftermarket exhaust sounds deep

The only problem is recently the car lost compression in the third cylinder but im pretty sure it just needs valves replaced (OR COULD BE RINGS) not a hard fix at all just dont have the time to fix it. Also all the parts listed above are pretty much brand new nothing over 2 months old. THe car also has a new timing belt and the motor with the transmision to the right and not the left which is a better motor (yet he cannot tell anyone what engine it IS, but just that it sits to the right???) and has more power. Been told alot of times it is the best looking eclipse they have seen. The greddy blow off valve sounds AMAZING the car has ALOT of power and drives great. For sale or for trade just let me know what you got I haver over 3,000 in upgrades and I have alot of the stock parts that will go with it to and i can send more pics if needed. Call or text 865-964-1082 Text is better or you can email. Thanks for looking!--------------

Sounds to me like failed experiment. Changed out the turbo, boosted it too much, damaged the engine, and now it's for sale. Typical really.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next