Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: terrible...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:53 pm 

is it just me or does it seem like majority of people on here suck at getting back to you about listing questions? theres a couple of things i've been waiting to hear back on for a month or so and still haven't heard anything... you people fail :?

Post subject: Re: terrible...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm 

It's because people don't check into mautofied everyday. What mautofied needs to do is set something up so when you get a message or offer, a generic message gets sent you your email address on file. It's probably not difficult to do, other classified sites do it such as www.racingjunk.com. Just a suggestion to the mods if they read this.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

swettmotorsports wrote:
It's because people don't check into mautofied everyday. What mautofied needs to do is set something up so when you get a message or offer, a generic message gets sent you your email address on file. It's probably not difficult to do, other classified sites do it such as http://www.racingjunk.com. Just a suggestion to the mods if they read this.

They do have this on mautofied. I get an email on every Offer or Listing Question. Go to your General Account Settings, Email Settings, and make sure that:

Receive Listing and Account Notifications
(New offers, New questions, Listing renewal notifications)

is Checked..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:32 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I'm guessing that they just weren't interested and never responded if it's been a month.
IT'S MAUTOFIED ........................................................................... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

I usually do not get responses to questions like "Do you have reciepts for that 'new' motor?". Which sor tof answers the question for me with no response. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

yotaforce wrote:
I usually do not get responses to questions like "Do you have reciepts for that 'new' motor?". Which sor tof answers the question for me with no response. Lol

Yep, 1 guy told me about the 7k he had in his 388 but couldn't come up with 1 receipt. Even though it was only a month old. Hate it when that happens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:25 pm 

You gotta love it when someone sends you an offer and you work out a deal. Just for them to say " Well let me think about it" Its like we just came to a agreement now your backing down. Now i see why people have mean things in there ads like "If your not going to follow through dont send an offer or if you have to get you parents permission. Also like when you send a reply back and look and see they read the reply then boom never hear from them again. Its like why waste each others time?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm 

Senior this is so true ppl has wasted my time to

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:21 am 

What's terrible is you find someone and both of yall want to trade then for some reason they keep stalling but keep telling you they want to trade. Then one morning you log in to see they traded someone else.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:41 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Probably has something to do with momma or daddy. Lol.
I have a friend on here with a really nice car up for sale, and when I saw some of the trade offers he had recieved, I asked him why he had not already taken up a few of those good offers, and his reply was that his dad would not let him trade, even though I told him that a few of those offers were very reasonable considering what he seems to be looking for.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next