Register | Login

Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: People that you send offers to
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 am 

I hate people you send a offer they say no the u ask how much cash they tell you a crazy amount for something that isnt worth it esp a wrecked car you tell them maybe if they parted it out then they start trying to shit talk you you figure they would grow up but they keep on and on sorry just needed to vent

Post subject: Re: People that you send offers to
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm 

Reading that just made my head hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm 

Same difference as someone you send a legitimate offer to and they cant just say no,like no way or hell no, then wanna continue to talk smack and threaten to come to my house for a fight... Thats what ive been dealing with from this jrmartin from kentucky. Wish he would come all that way to get stomped.damn little noobie internet gangster punk. Ive been on this site from the beginning 6 years ago,and it used to be all good but anymore not so much

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm 

I agree! I'm getting tired of sending offers and them not saying anything back! A simple yes or no! This site isn't Anything it used to be, back In the day, people were putting there stuff on here to sell or trade! Now there just wanting to show off what they have! Take ur shit off here and put it on cardomain If ur just wanting to show it off!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 am 

yea i just wish people would at least say no thx or im not interested instead of just nothing, thats kinda rude, i can understand if they had like 20 offers a day but that is unlikely that people cant get back to u. i get stupid offers all the time, but just say not interested but thx for the offer.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Yay! ts been almost a week! i knew it was about time for another thread about this.

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:00 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: WOW.. ok let me get this straight...this is for the guy at the top that started this....u want to talk about other people not responding??????how about the 3 effin times i wanted to buy your truck and got nothing in return???? yea u told me the first time its at your sisters house or some shit and never heard anything after that.. practice what you preach bro :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

shit just got real

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 am 

how about you read it again i wasnt talking about people that dont resond i could care less if you resond or not if im that interested and you dont respond ill call but i am talking about people that wanna talk shit after you tell them to kick rocks so read again b4 you post a comment and when ur deployed you tend to get busy at times and for get about stuff u can still buy tha truck if you want if not thats cool too

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Is that anything like when you refuse some rediculous offer someone gives you on Craigslist, and then your ad keeps getting flagged for removal even though it's all legit? Now that is irritating! Atleast on here, your ad remains.

Use a few capital letters and periods and your post will not be so hard for us to read. Lol.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 11 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next