Mautofied Community

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: you got to love the B/S
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Nati wrote:
My biggest pet peeve is people who post their shit for $1 or $99999 then say just make me an offer.

Dude I think that's been covered like a bazzilion times on the post.... People that have their stuff up for TRADE ONLY price it this way.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:53 pm 

yea the universal fits any bolt pattern made wheels that gets me everytime i have done the 1 dollar price tag before just cause i want any and all offers and lots of people put ridiculous prices on their vehicles. What bothers me bout that is the people bitching about getting stupid offers when they have a 1 dollar price tag i mean what do u expect im sure the offer was worth atleast a dollar I try to put a fair price on my listings cause even though i do the dollar price it is aggravating sometimes when i see a dollar on the price

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am 

low_ranger wrote:
Nati wrote:
My biggest pet peeve is people who post their shit for $1 or $99999 then say just make me an offer.

Dude I think that's been covered like a bazzilion times on the post.... People that have their stuff up for TRADE ONLY price it this way.

I understand that but its nice to have a starting point to negotiate. Because what you feel your vehicle is worth could be totally different from what I thin kits worth. Look on this site you can see some things on here that people are just way out in left field for what they want for their car. People like that I dont waste my time trying to deal with. The way I see it is people who post $1 or $99999 really dont want to sell/trade their item.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 pm 
Mautofied Veteran
Mautofied Veteran

Nati wrote:
low_ranger wrote:
Nati wrote:

I understand that but its nice to have a starting point to negotiate. Because what you feel your vehicle is worth could be totally different from what I thin kits worth. Look on this site you can see some things on here that people are just way out in left field for what they want for their car. People like that I dont waste my time trying to deal with. The way I see it is people who post $1 or $99999 really dont want to sell/trade their item.

So, you would rather see $10K on a $4K vehicle that someone ONLY wants to Trade?

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:00 pm 

Over and over again......People are open to all trades..its up to you to start the offers.
Its easier that way..People over look stuff that in your eyes are over priced...so $1 is a place to say..open to bidders..I would have lost out on some good stuff if that didnt exist...just my 2 cents...dont really matter...this topic will come up 100 more time again..lol :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Just putting it out their love when people offer to trade an you hit them back an you you don't get a response got to love the B/S people out their

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 pm 

I hate when someone is all ready to trade and you even try to go the extra mile then they just dont reply. Or even u offer someone a trade that has their stuff priced for $1 then they message you back with lol or some smartass comment, do they not know how to spell NO THANKS.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm 

lol/ u guys r such a bunch of homos/ i cant believe u get resposes at all for most the garbage posted on here/ l m f a o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 pm 
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

yea....just had a no-show today :evil: :evil: , he texted me and called all week, cause he just had to have my car , and we made today the day of trade ....so he told me he would call me after 3:30 or 4:00 at the latest..i also went the extra mile and A HALF.. tried callin ,texting, never got any answer back , and still nothing ,.the guys seller id on here is (Boosted-ek) he has the 99 civic si so watch out if you deal with this a$$ cause he talks a big game and makes it sound sooo good, but on D-day he clams up and doesnt answer ...soooooo here is a big shout out to (BOOSTED-EK) AKA( KEVIN) THANKS FOR THE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 am 

mercedes1 wrote:
lol/ u guys r such a bunch of homos/ i cant believe u get resposes at all for most the garbage posted on here/ l m f a o

Prime example of the stupidity thats on here.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next